Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

passengerside airbag and bracket help please

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by transamsam98
not bad how bout cabin temp did it change much after removal of all the insulation?
honestly, i didnt notice a dif in cabin temp
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a great thing to hear cause that was the only big concern I had but either way as long as it wasnt a huge diff it was comming out. a few lbs outa the car is worth a few lbs of sweat lol. now all I gotta do once this transmision of mine is fixed is sell my dd to finance the rest of my build.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

thats a great thing to hear cause that was the only big concern I had but either way as long as it wasnt a huge diff it was comming out. a few lbs outa the car is worth a few lbs of sweat lol. now all I gotta do once this transmision of mine is fixed is sell my dd to finance the rest of my build.
weight is well worth the sweat and scratched hands and arms lol. im waiting on mine to get paid off then im pulling out another loan for chromoly kmember and suspension to shave even more weight
Old 09-13-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Resident

yup the suspension plan for mine is a cm k member a arms and replae my mild steel tq arms pan hard bar and lowr control arms with some cm or aluminum ones when possible. I already have subfram connectors welded on and am debating on pulling my kyb agxs and selling them to fund some qa1s later on or to keep using them. oh and some strange drag brakes front and rear and hopefully som welds or bogarts at some point. and if I run across a nice deal maybe a carbon fiber ds.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:16 PM
12 Second Club

yup the suspension plan for mine is a cm k member a arms and replae my mild steel tq arms pan hard bar and lowr control arms with some cm or aluminum ones when possible. I already have subfram connectors welded on and am debating on pulling my kyb agxs and selling them to fund some qa1s later on or to keep using them. oh and some strange drag brakes front and rear and hopefully som welds or bogarts at some point. and if I run across a nice deal maybe a carbon fiber ds.
i think im going to be finished modding the ss as soon as im running 12 flats or barely break 11s (if possible). all im doing to the ss is bolt-ons and weight reduction. i refuse to go internal on on it. this ss is about paid off and i want a black ss. the black ss will be internal modded
Old 09-13-2008, 11:40 PM
TECH Resident

not bad yeah once I get realy tired of the trans am wich will prob be 3-7 years down the road I will be picking up another 77 corvette and swapping as much as possible over that ad do a nice restomod car or maybe try and sell the car outrite and pick up an old ebody cuda and build a 440 for it.