Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

More new 416 dyno numbers. 573/530rw N/A!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 07:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had the violence in my car....too much for me...I looked like a fool most of the time pulling away from a light...too jerky of throttle....was much more responsive feeling though...I did run half "violence" for a while...but put it back stock for now
Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Would it perform better at the track you think? If so I could just take my laptop to the track and upload the tune with "violence" and run it then switch back when cruising home
Old 03-16-2009, 07:20 AM
10 Second Club

no I dont think it would run any better at the track....purely a throttle response thing....
I mean if you think about it....you cant open your throttle past 100% so it will have no power benefit
Old 03-16-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to agree and disagree with Kurt here. It is not for every body (you have to man up for it) and it will not make the car faster at 100% throttle. But it can and will improve 60ft times and getting out of the hole. It is easier to modulate the throttle during clutch slip. What you are inputting to the pedal is what you get at the throttle blade. It takes the stumble and bog out of it. I also think it is easier to hold RPM on the line. I will PM you the table and what to do. You will have to mess with it and see what you like. Except for Kurt every one else likes it. I do usually take about 15% out down below 20% throttle position once the table is modified if the car is too jerky at the light for people with no pedal control.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The violence I like that.Found the throttle percentage table I see. On big motor cars I actually go the other way so the owners don't kill themselve's.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:33 PM
10 Second Club

Brett...I never thought about the easier to control the throttle during hard slip...I think I may put my half violence tune back in before I hit the track...I plan on going this coming saturday to FayetteNAM, if youre bored come on out.
Had PatG spec me a cam today...I think with my new 1 7/8 headers and this new patG cam 480 is attainable in my car per mine and pats conversations, I'll PM you the specs for youre dyno guessing entertainment
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

O kurt your still gunna run a 11.2000000000000 @ slow mph....mwhahahahaha
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pray
I have to agree and disagree with Kurt here. It is not for every body (you have to man up for it) and it will not make the car faster at 100% throttle. But it can and will improve 60ft times and getting out of the hole. It is easier to modulate the throttle during clutch slip. What you are inputting to the pedal is what you get at the throttle blade. It takes the stumble and bog out of it. I also think it is easier to hold RPM on the line. I will PM you the table and what to do. You will have to mess with it and see what you like. Except for Kurt every one else likes it. I do usually take about 15% out down below 20% throttle position once the table is modified if the car is too jerky at the light for people with no pedal control.
Thats what I was thinkin...better response outta the hole=better times.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pray
Kurt likes men and has to grow mustaches for work, he doesn't count. lol

Bring that car out to Fayetteville this Saturday, its a grudge race event so the track should be prepped awesome! Get permission from the new owner
Old 03-17-2009, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

hey somebody has to give ur girlfriend mustache rides...and she says mine are the best
Old 03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Slowhawk. Yes I found it and I love it. I never knew why the car felt so lazy untill I saw the table. I was shocked. I have been trying to kill my self for years so I don't mind it cranked up.

Kurt. Thanks for reminding me about the track. I totaly forgot. I am going to try to make it out there. Pat G is the man. His cam completed my combo. Remember that the last dyno we had your car on reads about 10rwhp lower than the one you were on before. So I don't see why you can't get 480. The combo is there.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:27 PM
LS6
TECH Regular

powerfull car

Quick Reply: More new 416 dyno numbers. 573/530rw N/A!!!