Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Update Allngn_c5's 402 with REV Xtreme 95mm tb RESULTS

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mike c.
I'de still like to see that on kirks dyno just to see if there is little or big difference. Anyway,congrats on the new inplanted power adder. I hope the new fast intake puts me close to 550hp on kirks.
Im with you on this one
Old 02-22-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike c.
I'de still like to see that on kirks dyno just to see if there is little or big difference. Anyway,congrats on the new inplanted power adder. I hope the new fast intake puts me close to 550hp on kirks.
Originally Posted by Haans249
Im with you on this one
You guys really should just come out and say what you are thinking rather then being a couple of pu$$ies and hinting at it.

There is no reason for LG Motorsports to post padded numbers. So please don't come in my thread and attempt to bash a sponsor indirectly.

You know I remember when I got flack for posting my cam only g5x3 results, and people were saying my 346 was weak. Now people are saying my new forged 402 is too strong, I guess I can't win.

Just for ***** and giggles my 346 with g5x3, lg pros, 78mm fast, ported 78 mm tb, and bullets only made 400 rwhp 380 rwtq, while many other customers were making 410-430 rwhp cam only. Like I said when my car dyno'd low I got flack, now its made some surprisingly high numbers and I getting flack again.

I'll go see Donny at D&D when I get the car back into town and get some unbiased numbers for you two non believers. Still can't believe I have to see crap like this posted in my thread. You really could've kept the negative comments in a pm and I would've been happy to discuss the build.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
You guys really should just come out and say what you are thinking rather then being a couple of pu$$ies and hinting at it.

There is no reason for LG Motorsports to post padded numbers. So please don't come in my thread and attempt to bash a sponsor indirectly.

You know I remember when I got flack for posting my cam only g5x3 results, and people were saying my 346 was weak. Now people are saying my new forged 402 is too strong, I guess I can't win.

Just for ***** and giggles my 346 with g5x3, lg pros, 78mm fast, ported 78 mm tb, and bullets only made 400 rwhp 380 rwtq, while many other customers were making 410-430 rwhp cam only. Like I said when my car dyno'd low I got flack, now its made some surprisingly high numbers and I getting flack again.

I'll go see Donny at D&D when I get the car back into town and get some unbiased numbers for you two non believers. Still can't believe I have to see crap like this posted in my thread. You really could've kept the negative comments in a pm and I would've been happy to discuss the build.

You need to settle down. I'm sure we both posted for the same reason, and is to see how our cars would fair against yours power wise on the same dyno. No sense in calling us "pu$$ies" because we're not hinting at anything. You do have a VERY strong combo, and LG is a VERY good builder, so in no way do I believe they're padded numbers. But like I said, more curious to have a comparison on the same dyno, thats all.

Best,
Adrian
Old 02-22-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Haans249
You need to settle down. I'm sure we both posted for the same reason, and is to see how our cars would fair against yours power wise on the same dyno. No sense in calling us "pu$$ies" because we're not hinting at anything. You do have a VERY strong combo, and LG is a VERY good builder, so in no way do I believe they're padded numbers. But like I said, more curious to have a comparison on the same dyno, thats all.

Best,
Adrian
No I don't think so. Mike C is a cool person from what I know of him, and very into the car game but has made plenty of comments that suggest a persons combo isn't what it is. What I mean is take it to the track, happy dyno, whatever. I just get irritated by people who can't keep it positive. My car has only been on two dynos, LGM's and Donnie's at D&D in Wixom, MI. Donnies dyno backed up the numbers and I was satisfied. Whether you believe the numbers or not, is not my problem. The numbers whether accurate in your mind or not, are consistent. All on the same dyno.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

when do you plan in getting the car back doug? im anxious to see some good vidz!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spectre86
when do you plan in getting the car back doug? im anxious to see some good vidz!
Hey John, the car will come back via transport with another customer car (tech member) cant remember his screen name, or I'll be going down in the spring to drive her home.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
No I don't think so.
Well, for me yes, for Mike, I can't tell ya Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

It's all good, I just hate when people come on and insuate (sp) that your motor didn't do what post that it did. Every dyno is different. My car has been dyno'd at LGM pre / post every upgrade, and even had an unbiased dyno (D&D) verify the results. With that being said, some people still find it necessary to call BS, your motor wouldn't do that on Kirks dyno. Who cares about Kirk, that jerk wouldn't even return a phone call when trying to get his opinion on something several years ago. Many efforts were made to get in contact with him, it wasn't a 1 time and forget it deal.