Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Want trq in a H/C 346? See results

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 05:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a 6 speed. And I just finished with some more upgrades.

I had a few parts, and had a couple of friends refer me to Mike Yeager of EastCoast Performance in Greenville for a few other things as he was local. I ended up with the following:

RPM Stage 5 M12 Transmission and Rear Differential with 3:90's
TQ Tube Rebuild
ECS Trans-Diff Brace
Textrilia Z-Grip Clutch with new Master and Slave Cylinder
Elite Engineering Tunnel Plate
SS Brake Lines
All new fluids

Mike offered me such a good price on the items I bought along with installation costs, that I dropped my car off with them last week when we headed to Charleston for vacation.

I will say that the car drives completely amazing right now. I was extremely pleased with the total amount I spent, and how nice the shop is. I'm still breaking everything in, but had to play just a little with it on the way home. The car easily broke the rear tires loose at 45 mph, and jumped out so hard that it actually scared me a little. Plus with the new clutch and flywheel, it revs so much quicker.

I can't believe the difference the gears made, and the transmission shifts so smooth that it's crazy. The M12's first three gears are lower than my old M6 with 1st being a 2.97 ratio which is equal to about a 4:10 in a M6 with my new differential.

I don't have any real good pics, but here are a few from my phone.

Transmission and brace

Tunnel Plate View (Sort of)

Quick Reply: Want trq in a H/C 346? See results