Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Dyno Tuning with New Sponsor - Automotion Ky.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick DeWeese
never take your vehicle to auto motion. they will lie to you and do what they can to take your money. If you need more information just send me a private message
So your very first post is to come in here bashing someone trying to help out the LS1 community? Take it to private messages if that's all your gonna do.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Auto-Motion

Thanks for giving us feedback on a 6 year old forum post. I personally try to reach out to all our customers. I personally contacted Richard and he demanded a refund or he would continue to post bad reviews. We do not issue refunds for failed vehicle inspections . It's the same if you hired a home inspector, you can't expect a refund if your home is not up to the inspection standards.

Sorry someone had to bring this thread up from the dead. A disgruntled customer who is attempting to blackmail us into giving him a refund. He brought his vehicle in for an inspection so he could drive for Uber. His vehicle had fuel leaking at the gas tank. We offered to fix the vehicle for him so he could leave with a passing inspection report. His words were, "I can get it fixed for free at my work." Without us verifying the repair, he was given a failed inspection report. He didn't even offer to bring his car back AFTER he had the repairs done for us to sign off on the inspection.

Auto-Motion update. Rob Raymer is no longer with us. He decided to pursue other business ventures about 5 years ago. He is still active on Facebook for those that are trying to find him. We do still offer performance tuning if anyone is interested.

I also respectfully understand if the Mods delete anything in this post not allowed. You can delete the whole thing if you wish since even the original topic is completely dated and no longer valid.

Quick Reply: Dyno Tuning with New Sponsor - Automotion Ky.