Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Vengeance Racing installs Whipple 2.9L Supercharger on 2010 Camaro.. Results inside!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 06:09 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
This was our first Whipple Install for the 2010 Camaro. We have built several dozen TVS2300 powered Camaros so we were quite anxious to see how the Whipple compared in quality and performance.

The Car: STOCK 2010 LS3 Camaro

The Modifications:

Whipple 2.9L Supercharger system
FIC Modified LS3 Fuel Injectors
Kenny Bell Boost Pump
American Racing 1 7/8 Stainless Longtube Headers
CATTED X pipe
Installation/Tuning by Vengeance Racing
STOCK AIR BOX
STOCK CATBACK
12 psi peak
Pump gas

The Results: 613RWHP/574RWTQ... This is a gain of 251RWHP/209RWTQ over stock. I am confident we could pull another 20rwhp or more out of this combo with a new clutch. The customers clutch did not like the added power AT ALL and let us know by the smell it put off after each run. We stopped tuning with a VERY conservative # to keep the clutch in tact for a little while for the customer.

Fit & finish is incredible!!! The kit itself is very detailed and includes EVERYTHING needed for install down to a replacement K&N Panel filter. The best thing I can say about this supercharger system is that after 6 dyno pulls I could lay my hand on the blower and it was warm to the touch. Coolant temp in the intercooler was also warm to the touch but would not burn you...

Below are some pics of the completed installation.

Vengeance Racing is now a dealer for Whipple Superchargers!!! We believe this is the best available option to date for the 2010 Camaro!!! Give us a call for incredible pricing!!!!
RON
I DID THE WHIPPLE INSTALL EXCEPT THEIR IS NO DYNO TUNING AVAILABLE HERE
YOUR INSTALL HAS MODIFIED INJECTORS AND A COUSTOM TUNE. HOW ARE THEY MODIFIED? OTHER THAN THAT WE ARE THE SAME SET UP, I KNOW THE TUNE IS EVERYTHING WHAT WOULD YOU GUESS MY WHP IS? IM HAPPY TO SEE MINE LOOKS LIKE YOURS GREAT KIT FOR A GEARHEAD OR A NOVICE GREAT JOB LOOKS KILLER
Old 07-16-2011, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

ron, how much timing were yal able to get in the tune with 12psi?
Old 07-19-2011, 09:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speed Shifter, We use FIC (Fuel Injector Connection) to flow match/balance and scale all of our fuel injectors. The injectors in this Camaro were given the same treatment. How much boost are you making? Let us know if we can help you out with a custom program...

94 guy, we were running 12* on the runs above.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

Stock lower/crank pulley?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Staging Lane

Sick power for a stock engine. About 725hp at the engine! More than enough to make up for how heavy these cars are. Find an exotic car with that much power, that you can have for the money the owner has invested in this camaro. WOW, bang for the buck!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM
FormerVendor

Yes

Originally Posted by obZidian
Stock lower/crank pulley?

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing installs Whipple 2.9L Supercharger on 2010 Camaro.. Results inside!!