Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Jeremy Formato Dynotune with MS3 cam and 150 shot

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 09:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice numbers, looks like you stepping your game up.... lemme know if you wanna get yanked by a certain v6 GTP again =P I moved back into the cape btw.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by firefighter813x
What was the torque with the MS3?
N/A it peaked at 387ft lbs around 4700 rpm and on the spray was right around 600 ft lbs at 4k
Originally Posted by MillerTime85
Nice numbers.up next is some better heads long as the rear holds up.where in Florida is this tuner located?
I'd love to throw some heads and an intake at this thing, but im looking at getting a 9" and trailer to pull it to and from the track first.
Originally Posted by CJJones87
Very stout numbers. Mind me asking what RPM the pull was to? Curious with stock heads and that big cam, where it ended up starting to fall off.
we ran it to 6500, I asked Jeremy what his recomdations were and he said their wasnt really any gain in revving higher so I was good with that. It pretty much carried the max hp curve from 5500 to 6500 when we let off

Originally Posted by Chris Gage
Nice numbers, looks like you stepping your game up.... lemme know if you wanna get yanked by a certain v6 GTP again =P I moved back into the cape btw.
Lol what's up chris? I thought you sold the GTP?
Old 01-17-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jeepers_88
N/A it peaked at 387ft lbs around 4700 rpm and on the spray was right around 600 ft lbs at 4k

I'd love to throw some heads and an intake at this thing, but im looking at getting a 9" and trailer to pull it to and from the track first.

we ran it to 6500, I asked Jeremy what his recomdations were and he said their wasnt really any gain in revving higher so I was good with that. It pretty much carried the max hp curve from 5500 to 6500 when we let off

Lol what's up chris? I thought you sold the GTP?
Well very impressive to say the least. Was just curious because Formato will also be tuning my car. Spoke to him when I was getting break in over with. Hopefully he can get some good numbers out of the new mill.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

LOL... yeah I sold it awhile back, figurd I would mess with ya a bit. I am looking at getting back into things hopefully towards the end of the year. If it doesn't hapen to be a LS3 fox then it will be a 01/02 stripper and go at the SI list.

Shoot me yoru number in a PM and I will hit up BMP or IRR with ya.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

LOL... yeah I sold it awhile back, figurd I would mess with ya a bit. I am looking at getting back into things hopefully towards the end of the year. If it doesn't hapen to be a LS3 fox then it will be a 01/02 stripper and go at the SI list.

Copy cat
Old 01-24-2011, 06:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Magnet
Copy cat
You are my motivation

Lol. Awaiting results of your new mods good sir, pave the way!

I would like to start getting together with the gulf coast f-bodies again like the old day.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Damn me too!! Ive been thinking of building a drag only stripper 4th gen with a boosted LQ motor. I kind of want to start doing something competetive without cutting up my car.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

You are my motivation

Lol. Awaiting results of your new mods good sir, pave the way!

I would like to start getting together with the gulf coast f-bodies again like the old day.
The funny thing is, I kind of came into the scene after all of you stopped getting together, so I haven't met basically any of you haha.. Getting together would be sweet for sure..

Going where no stock-internal 6-speed has before is my motivation

I kind of regret making a build thread and talking about it so much though because I've been having a bunch of people asking me questions and there's been quite a few new stock internal builds popping up out there.. Competition!!
Old 01-25-2011, 05:43 PM
11 Second Club

The funny thing is, I kind of came into the scene after all of you stopped getting together, so I haven't met basically any of you haha.. Getting together would be sweet for sure..

Going where no stock-internal 6-speed has before is my motivation

I kind of regret making a build thread and talking about it so much though because I've been having a bunch of people asking me questions and there's been quite a few new stock internal builds popping up out there.. Competition!!
you and me both, seems like not much goes on around here anymore.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jeepers_88
you and me both, seems like not much goes on around here anymore.
Yup.. I would be down for a meet though! Even if it just started small or something..
Old 01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

We all used to get together twice a week, hit the track atleast 2-3 times a month. At first my goals were a max effort stock internal N/A car but then mishaps went down with the Camaro and after dealing with issues after so loong I decided to fix it one last time and sell it. The buyer ended up breaking the car shortly after the purchase and replacing the tranny and/or rear and doing some more motor work. He is floating around here. I have a buddy off the hideout forums I have talked to alot in recent years that is running either 11.2's or 11.3's in his SI car. The benefits of starting ith a SI car and taking it as far as it will go is that it leaves you i the perfect position to go cam-only and then H/C N/A on a stock block. The thing about it for me is I dont really car to have to spend so much money being competive once you come into the FI game. IDK if I would go 6-speed or auto and toss another th400 ro th350 into a SI car like I did before. I really liked the TH400 just going straight but it wasn't as fun while cruising as the 6-speed was ofcourse.

Although I dont have a f-body anymore, probably wont for sometime, I am always down to come out, meet some new faces in the area and even help out with the cars. Alot of us dont come out anymore because it was always the same people, same events and it got boring ater a while.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:09 PM
12 Second Club

Magnet.... Jeepers got the priviledge of meeting me... lol =P I have to admit, I was quite surprised and had a perfect run when him and I met.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

If I remember correctly, you were planning a max effort cam only car, not a max effort SI car, but regardless. A little local competition might help me stay motivated

Being ready to go cam-only, and H/C is definitely a huge bright side to SI. The other advantage to the SI game is that not many people max them out. There's been very few *documented ever. This leaves room for new comers like me

If you want to set the stock internal record, you definitely need an auto. That isn't my really goal at this point though. My goal is 10's with a 6-speed, which would be over 4 tenths faster than any other 6-speed. Who knows if it will happen, but I'm pretty positive my car has it in it as long as I have the funds to back it and my backyard wrenching doesn't catch up with me..

If we plan a night to get together I'll do whatever I can to be there. My dad will come in his formula I'm sure as well. Thursday nights would be good for my dad and I...
Old 01-25-2011, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

We will get something going on, we will post it up over on sffba. Jeepers, see if you are able to register on sffba whnever you get sometime. Getting some things going on may motivate me to get a car quicker.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM
11 Second Club

We will get something going on, we will post it up over on sffba. Jeepers, see if you are able to register on sffba whnever you get sometime. Getting some things going on may motivate me to get a car quicker.
They shut down registration over there bc of some spammers, I have another guy who wants to join that is a local with an SS as well.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:10 PM
12 Second Club

We still have FMR as well. Its to hard to keep track of things on this site so times. Ofcourse posting something on here may brig out some new locals as well.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 PM
11 Second Club

We still have FMR as well. Its to hard to keep track of things on this site so times. Ofcourse posting something on here may brig out some new locals as well.
Definitely. We just need to coordinate with people who would actually come, then go "bigger scale" on here and FMR
Old 01-26-2011, 08:13 AM
12 Second Club

Definitely. We just need to coordinate with people who would actually come, then go "bigger scale" on here and FMR
BTW - the sffba forum is reopened to new members now I guess. Now that we have gone way off track with this thread... lol, sorry Jeepers
Old 01-26-2011, 09:26 AM
11 Second Club

BTW - the sffba forum is reopened to new members now I guess. Now that we have gone way off track with this thread... lol, sorry Jeepers
Lol. Those numbers are sick jeepers!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM
11 Second Club

Lol. Those numbers are sick jeepers!
haha, I lol'd at both of these comments. No worries. If its this thread that makes us all meet up, then its all worth it.

on a side note: im on fmr too, but it seems like there are a lot of yahoos on there so I dont jump on very much. Once in a while maybe to see if there is anything going on around town.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Formato Dynotune with MS3 cam and 150 shot