Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Patriot Heads/Cam Dyno Results by Horsepower Sales/Next Level Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think your rear end is just getting use to the shaking. It's amazing how much we get use to when we have more HP.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Nice #'s. I had the h/c done at HP sales and tuned by NLP and am very happy. I have everything you got, Except i have no cats and i did the ASP pulley, and my car is an automatic, on the same exact dyno on aug 19th i got 398rwhp/382rwtq with MTI stage2E heads and .224/.220 116lsa stealthII MTI cam. Granted i had 19psi in mt bfg drag radials and the K&N filter was dirty i think i would have been over 400rwhp i think its more of a psychological thing , not that 2hp would make a difference lol
congrats on the #'s
Old 09-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Silvervette73
Nice #'s. I had the h/c done at HP sales and tuned by NLP and am very happy. I have everything you got, Except i have no cats and i did the ASP pulley, and my car is an automatic, on the same exact dyno on aug 19th i got 398rwhp/382rwtq with MTI stage2E heads and .224/.220 116lsa stealthII MTI cam. Granted i had 19psi in mt bfg drag radials and the K&N filter was dirty i think i would have been over 400rwhp i think its more of a psychological thing , not that 2hp would make a difference lol
congrats on the #'s
Thanks Silvervette73! I'm with you on the 2hp . I'm just barely over myself, I wish I would have gotten the underdrive pulley.

I'd like to hook up with you sometime to compare your idle to mine, given the 112 I have vs. 116 you have.

Maybe I'll see you either Moroso for the Challenge, or perhaps at Sebring this Saturday with the Safemotorsports event. If you aren't aware, we are doing a ride along/membership drive, hope you can make it! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions (the details are on our "other" site!).
Old 09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Joe G
Thanks Silvervette73! I'm with you on the 2hp . I'm just barely over myself, I wish I would have gotten the underdrive pulley.

I'd like to hook up with you sometime to compare your idle to mine, given the 112 I have vs. 116 you have.

Maybe I'll see you either Moroso for the Challenge, or perhaps at Sebring this Saturday with the Safemotorsports event. If you aren't aware, we are doing a ride along/membership drive, hope you can make it! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions (the details are on our "other" site!).
Def. we have to do a corvette get together maybe at a hooters or a good wing place I met Taz last time i was getting it dyno tuned, his vette was the one to get dynoed after mine ( what did you make taz?). I just started a
business and been working 13/14 days so i really havent had much time, but i would love to go to sebring later on when i have a bit more time, taz has already invited me. i really want to make it to the corvette challenge in october so i am working on that. pm me when you think its a good time to meet up, amybe a few other vette guys can also come.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Teching In

i got a similar setup but 6.0 patriot heads pushin a bit more
Old 09-17-2005, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool

I have similar mods. (see list). I have about 300 miles on the car since the install. As soon as I get 500mi I will change the oil and go get the car dyno tuned.

Good numbers you got there enjoy

Quick Reply: Patriot Heads/Cam Dyno Results by Horsepower Sales/Next Level Performance