Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Dyno results for my Z28

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is the dyno-graph...

crap... waiting for ftp server to refresh... sorry

Last edited by SideStep; 02-13-2006 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you. If you could send me the "how to" so I can post the next one without having to bother you. Again thanks.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Banned

This is funny.....first we have a problem with the numbers that the set-up is putting out, then we can't get the dyno sheet up...this is crazy......this kids s/n should be ghost rider...LOL (nothing meant by the comments)

I would take it to another dyno and see what happens there. I am looking at this from your view point, wouldn't you want to know what your car puts down to the wheels (real numbers that is). I am not going to sit here and say that you are B.S. because your not......... these are the numbers you were told.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by eselki
I'll post the dyno sheets in the next couple of days. I'm going off what my dyno guy told me. I havent seen the sheets yet but I dont see why he would lie to me but if I am wrong I will be the first to pull the flag on my self. I'll try to post a video as well.
I don't mean to be offensive, but if you do a little research you will realize that those numbers are impossible, they are so far off that your post is ridiculous.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Teching In

I agree. I have to say that real numbers are most important to me and I will get it re-dyno'ed but being in the Army I don't have the time to get it done. Not to mention I don't know of any other dyno shops in my area. I know that is a bad excuse but right now that is the situation. As I said in about a month when we get back from training and things slow down again I'm going to go down to Austin to get it re-done.

Last edited by eselki; 02-13-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

WOOO HOOO... I got it... Good grief I had to open the original "print-screen" it then paste into a new file (jpg)... what a mess...

Oh well here it is....

Old 02-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ksett
I don't mean to be offensive, but if you do a little research you will realize that those numbers are impossible, they are so far off that your post is ridiculous.
I realize that. I thought that had been made clear several time by several other people including myself. Hence the re-dyno plans. Come on man. Keep up!!
Old 02-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SideStep
WOOO HOOO... I got it... Good grief I had to open the original "print-screen" it then paste into a new file (jpg)... what a mess...

Oh well here it is....

Once again thanks. While I know that somithing is wrong with the pull at least people can see what I quoted from.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Banned

yeah...that pull is really screwed up...re-dyno for sure...your torque looks as if some one was shifting onthe dyno......that is a crazy graph man.....keep it as a evidence, not everyone knows what they are doing
Old 02-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by styles2769
yeah...that pull is really screwed up...re-dyno for sure...your torque looks as if some one was shifting onthe dyno......that is a crazy graph man.....keep it as a evidence, not everyone knows what they are doing
Woah there. If any mistakes were made I'm sure that that was all it was. A mistake. I am going to make another pull to squash any doubts. "Keep it as evidence"?!?!?!? Come on. I'm not questioning your knoledge about the LS1, the F body, tuning and dyno pulls, which is most likely more than mine, but don't go throwing mud or question the integrity of my guy. Thats not right.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i know where i'm goin for my next dyno session
Old 02-14-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Addict

I hate to say this but i know i might get burn for it but i know the guy that owns the dyno and can honestly say somthing is fishy about it that is the same dyno longrang used i am in no way doubting his dyno numbers but 400+ on a 99 z with boltons **** i would sell my turbo and buy every bolt on there is And further more i was there when they dyno a honda civc hatch back stock motor full exhaust and intake make 270 hp i talk to the guy and he said it was an 04 bought from automax local car dealer 1 week befor i am calling B.S on this one this kid is going for a ride big time and if i read this correctly this is no mustang dyno so in short take it to austin or hell fastech and get it re dyno just to be sure
Old 02-14-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry a 01 z in my other, post also that dyno is made by playskool my first dyno!!! those sae corrections where done by a 3rd grade student

NO OFFENSE MIKE JUST PLAYING AROUND!!!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

Woah there. If any mistakes were made I'm sure that that was all it was. A mistake. I am going to make another pull to squash any doubts. "Keep it as evidence"?!?!?!? Come on. I'm not questioning your knoledge about the LS1, the F body, tuning and dyno pulls, which is most likely more than mine, but don't go throwing mud or question the integrity of my guy. Thats not right.

That would have to be more than a "mistake" IMHO. If the guy who dyno'd your car and the 270rwhp intake/exhaust civic is standing upright, then he knows your #'s are absolutely rediculous. I know you are just honestly reporting what you were told, but nonetheless those #'s are obsurd.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude, get a grip your guy had the ***** to give you this dyno sheet and these crazy numbers. Either he's clueless or he likes messing with people.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by oange ss
i know where i'm goin for my next dyno session

Yeah, me too.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:24 AM
TECH Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by Blade

Yeah, me too.
You have to wait untill nap time is over at GM kindergarden for wanna be Lsx tuners!!!