Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

C6 Z06 dyno

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob is satisfied with your tune and with Roger and his crew at horsepower with the work they have done. So if thats your main concern your good.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you misunderstood what I said. I try to communicate as I can when at Horsepower, but they way the system works when I am there, someone from HPS will bring the car to the dyno and then bring it back. In this situation I would most likely not talk to the client and all contact is made via HPS employees. I have talked to several folks who have either waited outside of the dyno area or I happened to run into at HPS in the early AM or late PM, sometimes even gone to lunch with clients.

I guess what I am getting at is that HPS there is a lot less chance of talking to me since I work for them and they set the ground rules. mainly this is to be sure all the work gets done in the short time I am there. This does not mean I would avoid folks if they need to see me. The trip before last there was 3 people hanging around HPS at 9:30 or 10PM when I finally got done and I spoke with theose folks before I left on the 3 hour trip back home.

I know this does not work for everyone and I respect that. A lot of folks come up to my shop for a more personal experience.

Here at the shop most folks drop the car off for the day when I am tuning and others hang around from the outside of the shop and ask questions as I am available.

Hope this helps and I am glad your step dad is satisfied with the car. Have a good one..

Mike Norris
Old 08-29-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you to, thanks for the courteous responses and not letting this forum get ugly as it did on the corvette forum.

heres the link if you guys would like to check it out.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1482540

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 dyno