Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Got my car dyno tuned yesterday!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01Z28M6
You got the car tuned and now you're going to put in a cam. Isn't it supposed to work the other way around?
Jeff did a "partial" tune for me. The car was running very lean and I was losing alot of hp because of it. I also need to get the 02's and emissions tuned out and the fans to 160°. When I get the cam in then he'll do the tuning for that. I had the LT's installed March '04 so it's been running untuned for that long
Old 08-25-2007, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting
Cam out of my car may be for sale around that timeframe. 232 duration, made 437 hp on our dyno with stock heads/open Y, 409 thru the factory catback
i may be interested if you are selling it...by the way did you get my email about coming in for a tune. Michelle i remember i was thinking about the s15 for a while, it seems to be a pretty good cam but not to many people are running it
Old 08-27-2007, 10:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
When I get the cam in then he'll do the tuning for that.
so when are you gonna be puttin the cam in??
Old 08-28-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vaguely remember you talking about the same cam...was that right before my surgery that day we were at your house??? Hopefully in the next 2 weeks or less we'll be installing the cam. Since now we got the Honda up and running he has to work on the Cavalier next. He has headers to install for Cody that you met the day we took pics. If the guy gets my hood done this week then this weekend we're driving to PA to get it. Looks like I'll be throwin the one I have on now in the trash