Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Mamofied AFR FAST90 238/240 9" rear 347

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:18 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ok im glad u r making what u want and where u want it so dont take this as a bash but if u plan to argue your point then keep your commentsin line with each other. in one reply u say its a street car and u live in the upper rpms. cant get traction on the street so u move the powerband up. then 3 replys later u say its not a street car and if it was u would have done a 228 cam.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Its my version of a street car that I drive once a week so I dont really consider it a true street car. Is that better? Didnt know I needed to meet anyones criteria. My car started off as a daily 7 days a week street car. Its now a one day a week street car. Its not a drag queen. Its not built for 1/4 miles times. Cant make it any more simpler than that.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Its my version of a street car that I drive once a week so I dont really consider it a true street car. Is that better? Didnt know I needed to meet anyones criteria. My car started off as a daily 7 days a week street car. Its now a one day a week street car. Its not a drag queen. Its not built for 1/4 miles times. Cant make it any more simpler than that.

You didnt know that you NEED to meet the approval of everyone on the internet?

Dont forget that people on the net always know more about how your particular setup runs than you do regardless of the fact that you drive the car and they dont.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO, ya I forgot that!! I posted the info so people could see what a big cam does as compared to a smaller cam. It's an info only post not a defened how you drive post.

Most of the time we dont see accurate info on here just a peak number or a sponsor's private dyno numbers, or that they are secretly using an engine dyno and not a chassis dyno or a better number producing flow bench. I posted up the truth.

My next combo will be a solid roller 40x. I'll pick up some torque from the added cubes and then really push the RPMS.

I see things differently in a street/muscle car than most. I have a Kia for normal street driving.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:10 AM
TECH Resident

LMAO, ya I forgot that!! I posted the info so people could see what a big cam does as compared to a smaller cam. It's an info only post not a defened how you drive post .
Something I already documented closely in this post:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=12

In those time you were against your actual reasoning...and against my posts but I am used to...

Most of the time we dont see accurate info on here just a peak number or a sponsor's private dyno numbers, or that they are secretly using an engine dyno and not a chassis dyno or a better number producing flow bench. I posted up the truth.
Accuracy in the post report is something that will make a forum efficient and reliable, all my posts are about it, two samples here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....7&postcount=29

Those post were written for you arguing against the facts I was providing...

BTW that was in a thread where you were contradictory in your argumentation and very confuse in the essence of your demonstration...

Certainly the reflect of a high IQ, great culture and life experience enough to identify and consolidate a firm personality.
Compliments for those huge achievements!!!!!

I see things differently in a street/muscle car than most. I have a Kia for normal street driving.
Then my combo is not a street/muscle car I guess, mine is just amazingly powerful and civilized enough to get to the grocery store, and as said before...my wife is driving it in town as well.
Christian
Old 11-01-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Way too much chest thumping in here.