Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Doesnt this anger everyone else

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkZ28559
after the shot !!!! I hate to contribute to the OPs thread being hijacked. So don't get mixed up with this kinda b.s race for fun not funds.
lmao nitrous u wish dude i left my hood open 4 20minutes with ur friends staring through as well as u showed u the back of my car and nothing u got smoked twice on video and are *** raped thinking ur car can only be beat by nitrous u wish dude ur car was a joke
Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Launching!

i will no longer post in here sorry op but this guy was throwing cheap shots at me since he signed in
Old 01-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
Yea it does.. Or they laugh at you and say its stock, and it has a huge cam. Like were dumb.
Mine's stock I swear!

Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Juicy J
ls1passion and [B]I got back to grade sch]ool[/B blkz28559... I know for a fact he doesnt have n20.
And your point?

You know for a fact, but you don't live around here? You're making some great credential posts here.

Jesus/Anothony, just let it go guys...seriously. It's becoming a dead horse honestly. Just agree that you disagree.

OP - I agree......IMO, not saying or lying is childish and chickenshit.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ponygt65
And your point?

You know for a fact, but you don't live around here? You're making some great credential posts here.

Jesus/Anothony, just let it go guys...seriously. It's becoming a dead horse honestly. Just agree that you disagree.

OP - I agree......IMO, not saying or lying is childish and chickenshit.
i dont know that guy! i think he was joking but anyways he started this also sent me emails trying scare me till i told him were 2 meet me then he doesnt have time 4 me oh yeah!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:26 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice kill !

If you guys want to post anything like this, try to keep it in the BENCH RACING section.

Yes, it does suck though, just be a man and say what you have.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah I bet and LS1 and LS6 engines put down the same power just because the ls1 has the ls6 intake
Honestly jesus get a clue GET A F'KN LIFE

BTW UR POS THREAD GOT CLOSED FOR A REASON U TARD.
Sounds to me youu just got your *** handed to you and out drove. No shame. I had a guy SMOKE my *** with a NA 346 (built) against my 408. You could not have gotten me to believe he was NA. His setup was just better than mine and he flat out out drove me.
Side note.........I did get my vengance!LOL I had an 80 rwhp advantage and he walked me. Gears, suspension, and driver mod most imp[ortantly make a big difference. I have seen plenty of freaks. He let you look. You could not find it. You called him to meet up again and have not shown.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Sounds to me youu just got your *** handed to you and out drove. No shame. I had a guy SMOKE my *** with a NA 346 (built) against my 408. You could not have gotten me to believe he was NA. His setup was just better than mine and he flat out out drove me.
Side note.........I did get my vengance!LOL I had an 80 rwhp advantage and he walked me. Gears, suspension, and driver mod most imp[ortantly make a big difference. I have seen plenty of freaks. He let you look. You could not find it. You called him to meet up again and have not shown.
Excuse me but I have never called him. Well I think i'm gonna just rollover and die bcuz I lost a race
Old 01-05-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The question i get here in ocala after a race is "What ya got under the hood cracka"

my reply "Not a VTEC"
Old 01-07-2009, 10:24 AM
TECH Regular

Excuse me but I have never called him. Well I think i'm gonna just rollover and die bcuz I lost a race
Nope not saying you need to roll over and die because you lost a race. I remember reading somewhere he would be willing to meet up and do it again. So do it. Bring someone that actually knows something about cars so you can confirm the lack of juice on the car. There are only so many places to hide a bottle. And if someone thinks a sneaky helps.....................lol those are good for 1/10 of a second. You got beat and are being a poor sport about it. Shut up already.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't think its too rude, obviously you could guess quite a bit done to a car if you know much about common mods and what people are doing.....I usually say catback and headers and cam when we're on the street sitting at a light or something....if it has a cam it ought to have supporting mods....I'm not going to divulge my soul about every single thing done to the car, that'd take too long
Old 01-07-2009, 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nope not saying you need to roll over and die because you lost a race. I remember reading somewhere he would be willing to meet up and do it again. So do it. Bring someone that actually knows something about cars so you can confirm the lack of juice on the car. There are only so many places to hide a bottle. And if someone thinks a sneaky helps.....................lol those are good for 1/10 of a second. You got beat and are being a poor sport about it. Shut up already.
FYI - there's more to the 'story' that isn't posted.

But, I agree...I wish this would just end already.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Summerwolf
I don't think its too rude, obviously you could guess quite a bit done to a car if you know much about common mods and what people are doing.....I usually say catback and headers and cam when we're on the street sitting at a light or something....if it has a cam it ought to have supporting mods....I'm not going to divulge my soul about every single thing done to the car, that'd take too long
assumptions lead to ignorance. I would never assume mods on a car.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol, you can figure out certain things by how the vehicle sounds for the most part. I would almost always assume if they said bolt ons at least headers intake and a catback right?

You can generally hear a turbo or a supercharger? You can figure out quite a bit by just listening and if they say a couple things then you can guess some of the other stuff done to the car. Its not assuming, it is assessing the guy next to you. It is what it is, but I never expect anyone to divulge every single thing done to a car....
Old 01-07-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol, you can figure out certain things by how the vehicle sounds for the most part. I would almost always assume if they said bolt ons at least headers intake and a catback right?

You can generally hear a turbo or a supercharger? You can figure out quite a bit by just listening and if they say a couple things then you can guess some of the other stuff done to the car. Its not assuming, it is assessing the guy next to you. It is what it is, but I never expect anyone to divulge every single thing done to a car....
It is assuming. You can't always here an S/C at idle. Even if so, what type? If I told you I had a Procharger.....would you have any idea which one at what boost? NO. If someone says bolt ons...assuming headers is not something you can do either. Hell, people say full exhaust and only have midpipe and catback. You're assuming right now by only catagorizing to bowties. Obviously it's more common to ahve LT's on an fbod, but not an 94+ stang. ANd even if they said headers...shorties do nothing for modulars..but LT's that's a diff. story.

9/10 times when I've heard 'full bolt ons', I could list at least 1-2 things they dont' have that is a bolt on.

So yes..you 'know' part of it, btu you are assuming the rest. That is not assessment.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had someting like that happen to me, and I didn't get that upset.

My Trans Am and This Black T/A were out fooling around one night.

He had already raced a different car at the Meet-Up spot and we were headed to a different spot since the cops came, and my buddy in the passenger seat asked "What kind of Cam is That?" The guy and his gf just laughed and he floored it. Of course I was upset, but then I was just like "Well...at least we know it's cammed"

The funny part is we were dead even for the whole stretch we raced. (25-100)
Old 01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ponygt65
FYI - there's more to the 'story' that isn't posted.

But, I agree...I wish this would just end already.
what would that be? honestly i have the recent pms he just sent me and he woont show no matter what so im just gonna brush it off im tired of this **** if he says i sprayed fine he can say what he likes but when he does mod his car like syas he will i will probably heads cam fullbolt ons then he will tell everyone that im spraying 400 shot hes full of it thats the only and listen the only reason he wont show up and let me have my car inspected and redo the same races because hes full of shiiiit!!!! if not and he was sure i had a bottle he would of jumped on the offer 2 prove me wrong trust me ponygt ur gonna be pissed off when u find out how full of **** he really is i promise u that if he ever shows
Old 01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Assessing is guessing with reasonable intelligence and prior knowledge of whats usually done. You can tell quite a bit about a car from hearing it you don't always have to ******* pop the hood.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Teching In

I was being sarcastic FYI I don't care I'm not the one bringing it up i'm not the one searching so and so threads and getting ppl to join just to back me up. Read the threads who initiated contact me or him? please get off my sack already. But i guess i'm the poor sport ok man if it helps you ZZzzzzz at night
Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ls1passion
what would that be? honestly i have the recent pms he just sent me and he woont show no matter what so im just gonna brush it off im tired of this **** if he says i sprayed fine he can say what he likes but when he does mod his car like syas he will i will probably heads cam fullbolt ons then he will tell everyone that im spraying 400 shot hes full of it thats the only and listen the only reason he wont show up and let me have my car inspected and redo the same races because hes full of shiiiit!!!! if not and he was sure i had a bottle he would of jumped on the offer 2 prove me wrong trust me ponygt ur gonna be pissed off when u find out how full of **** he really is i promise u that if he ever shows
I was being sarcastic FYI I don't care I'm not the one bringing it up i'm not the one searching so and so threads and getting ppl to join just to back me up. Read the threads who initiated contact me or him? please get off my sack already. But i guess i'm the poor sport ok man if it helps you ZZzzzzz at night
Guys......just drop it ok.....agree to disagree and let it go.
Assessing is guessing with reasonable intelligence and prior knowledge of whats usually done. You can tell quite a bit about a car from hearing it you don't always have to ******* pop the hood.
Aside from this, I'm not even going ot reply to that. You just aren't getting what I'm saying.

Quick Reply: Doesnt this anger everyone else