Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

MY MACH 1 Vs LT1

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I'm thinking this guys dyno was a little generous. As far as this "Ponygt65" tool shed goes, STFU already. I've read every post on here and didn't see "one" where this Elliott guy tried to act like a mustang pro. Your just mad because it's not in your garage either that or your mad at your dad or have mommy issues.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Well lets see...never once stated anything about being a Classic Mustang guru...don't really care to be either. So congrats on having more knowledge in that area

Far as my responses towards the OP,, I simply said I didn't believe his dyno numbers and if they were in deed true to post up his dyno sheet and "make me eat my words" which I would do and put all pride aside.

Own my *** huh...lmao tough guy on the internet everyone watch out!
That's all you 'simply' said? Do we really need to go back and quote other comments? Come on now.

I-net tough guy? Hardly. I know my **** about certain things and I correct those that are wrong. Don't get all butthurt that you were called out in your BS spewing.

BTW - at you ignoring the posts about getting the year wrong on the boss.

Originally Posted by 96lt1m6
Stock for stock my friends 03 Mach raped me by 5-8 tenths on DRs, he then installed Mac X pipe & mufflers,4.10s,K&N replacement along with the spacer that raises the shaker scoop. So, i installed Lts,X pipe,flows,4.10s and tune. we hit the streets him on DRs (as usual) me on F1 285/35/19s he RAPED me out the hole by atleast 3,every gear shift i am getting space back then in 3rd gear i started pulling him pretty well 4th gear was the same i finally got him roughly 4-5 cars....
In short DONT MAKE the mistake in underestimating MACH1s they RPM hard,love gear and lauch killer, especially on DRs

here is a pic of his Mach1
Thank you for some insight. It's nice to see posts like that. IDK about you making up an 8 car difference though. That mach is a mid 12 car tuned and driven well. 8 cars is alot to make up on a car that is similar to yours.

Originally Posted by BruceBufferTA
Yeah I'm thinking this guys dyno was a little generous. As far as this "Ponygt65" tool shed goes, STFU already. I've read every post on here and didn't see "one" where this Elliott guy tried to act like a mustang pro. Your just mad because it's not in your garage either that or your mad at your dad or have mommy issues.
Ok there n00b. Tool shed and stfu?.....look 'brucie' it's time to go back to the sandbox where you belong. I'm not mad at anything and that personal assumption on yours has nothing to do with this. I laugh at ignorance spewed from people that think they know what they are tlaking about and refuse to admit they may be wrong. Why would i be mad that a 70 boss isn't in my garage? I'd take my old 65 Coupe K-code GT over a boss302 any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Then again, if you dont' much about classic mustangs, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Now...as for you an Elliot, feel free to search my posts and you'll see just how much BS I spout off. I call it like it is; Ford/Chevy/Dodge, it doesn't matter.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
12 Second Club

ohhh wow this thread is special haha.

Where's the OP i would like to know a little more about his car and the LT1 he is supposed to race.

There are just too many details left out, like what bolt-on's LT1 has and if the either car is manual or auto. . . lots of missing details to make any kinda call on outcome.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy shitfest. I read some of this early in class while on iTouch, but didn't reply cuz...well it sucks to try to type on forums from there lol. Pretty much though, I will stand up for Ponygt65...he calls bs on whatever, be it mustang killing ls1, or vise versa. he has owned several machs...one over 600 hp...so he knows his **** when it comes to those cars. He knows Mustangs, and arguing with him over trivial stuff is well....pointless. Just drop the ****...we are all here to learn.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this thread got interesting. do continue
Old 04-14-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
There are just too many details left out, like what bolt-on's LT1 has and if the either car is manual or auto. . . lots of missing details to make any kinda call on outcome.
+1
Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Holy shitfest. I read some of this early in class while on iTouch, but didn't reply cuz...well it sucks to try to type on forums from there lol. Pretty much though, I will stand up for Ponygt65...he calls bs on whatever, be it mustang killing ls1, or vise versa. he has owned several machs...one over 600 hp...so he knows his **** when it comes to those cars. He knows Mustangs, and arguing with him over trivial stuff is well....pointless. Just drop the ****...we are all here to learn.
Thank you sir.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

Who's arguing?

Originally Posted by ponygt65
+1

Thank you sir.
And yes, you are correct,, I did say 69 when I meant 70. IMO I prefer the look of the 69 better then my 70. Either way they are both quality machines
Old 04-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Launching!

"pony"

I enjoy the sandbox. That's where your mom and I met and talked about how big a D.B. you were and how you enjoy sitting in on Chevy forums. If you are such a bad *** knowledgable Mustang owner then why don't you post up on the correct forum because I'm pretty sure 99.9% of us on here could give two ***** about your FORD KNOWLEDGE
Old 04-14-2009, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this thread clearly needed ford knowledge
Old 04-14-2009, 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

"pony"

I enjoy the sandbox. That's where your mom and I met and talked about how big a D.B. you were and how you enjoy sitting in on Chevy forums. If you are such a bad *** knowledgable Mustang owner then why don't you post up on the correct forum because I'm pretty sure 99.9% of us on here could give two ***** about your FORD KNOWLEDGE
WHOA

Dem' be fightin' words... How old are you?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

"pony"

I don't see you being here long either acting like a hardass
Old 04-14-2009, 11:02 PM
Banned

Yeah I take my comment/reply of "who's arguing" back after I read that...lol
Old 04-14-2009, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Lol, I was about to multi-quote you and him and say "this fool" lol.

Other kid...you have been here for 2 months. Sit back, calm down, and learn something. Don't pick fights with people who are well known around here. People with knowledge, which you obviously lack. Just sit back, read some, go to SRK, and learn who not to pick fights with. Find out that these ford guys are actually important for this site.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

I will fight a bitch for disrespecting ponygt65! Who wants some first???
Old 04-15-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

"pony"

AHAHAHHAHAH....Kid. For being here for 'two months'..you sure do spout off alot of crap. You should take Aznmuscles suggestion if you want to stick around and not be made to look like a special olympics gold winner. What you're clearly not understanding, is eventhough I love mustangs, I'm not ignorant to other performance cars and spout off BS about them. Also, you have NO CLUE how much I and other ford guys contribute to this site. I can GUARANTEE, I have done more in a day than you have in the two months you've been here.

99.9%.... now that's funny. Spoken like a true 16 yr old brand loyal clueless dork.
Originally Posted by Gaunt
WHOA

Dem' be fightin' words... How old are you?
I'm guessing 16-18...if not, he's acting like it.
I-net tough guy......but with a name like 'buffer' whatya expect. LOL

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I don't see you being here long either acting like a hardass

HA!...oh, and FYI..I prefer 69s over seventies too....machs and boss9s alike.

Lol, I was about to multi-quote you and him and say "this fool" lol.

Other kid...you have been here for 2 months. Sit back, calm down, and learn something. Don't pick fights with people who are well known around here. People with knowledge, which you obviously lack. Just sit back, read some, go to SRK, and learn who not to pick fights with. Find out that these ford guys are actually important for this site.
how many times have we gone through this with n00b's?

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Sup Stop.

Now.....WTF happened to the OP. I want an explenation on this supposed 300rwhp Stock and more details on the cars.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

LOL. I love these threads. You think its bad here with the noobs Pony, you should see some of the honda sites. It gets ******* horrible lol.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I pity a fool! When i read that all i could think of was Mr T hahahaha

LOL. I love these threads. You think its bad here with the noobs Pony, you should see some of the honda sites. It gets ******* horrible lol.
Thats why i tend to stay away from those sites. . . they get outa hand real fast. Honda boys get BH real quick. [no offense IRUN ]

But seriously where did the OP go. . . i hate when we get left hanging on threads like this.

I think there are a good few factors that could make this a very interesting race!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=ponygt65;11428927]thank you for some insight. It's nice to see posts like that. IDK about you making up an 8 car difference though. That mach is a mid 12 car tuned and driven well. 8 cars is alot to make up on a car that is similar to yours.

I will assure you that this is factual and there has not been 1 Mach 1 or any other N/A bolt on mustang to run 12s at my track DA is terrible generally 4-7 tenths behind a sea-level track. My buddy is a drivin **** too!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 96lt1m6
I will assure you that this is factual and there has not been 1 Mach 1 or any other N/A bolt on mustang to run 12s at my track DA is terrible generally 4-7 tenths behind a sea-level track. My buddy is a drivin **** too!
Sorry - I should have been clearer...my point was merely that your two cars should be close in power/performance that an 8 car difference doesn't make sense unless soemthing went majorly wrong. That's a 100RWHP differential, relatively speaking.

I shouldn't have commented on ET's. Is your friend on the registry or svtp? I wonder if I know of him. The car looks/sounds familiar.

IMO, drivin' **** is relative to the familiarity of the car. I can drive the **** out of a mach...but that may not be the case if I hopped into a vette...different power bands, different gearing, etc.

Quick Reply: MY MACH 1 Vs LT1