Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Are 11's Possible with this Setup on my WS6

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are 11's Possible with this Setup on my WS6

Well my goal for this summer is to dip into the 11's even if it is a 11.999. Well I will start off with the mods are in the sig ill post the important info.
2000 Ws6 Trans am M6- As it sits now 350Hp/ 359Tq uncorrected I went to the track on a friday night with all the slow tuners and on street tires as it sits now i ran a 13.2 at 111mph and a 2.4 60 ft. I could not get traction until halfway through 2nd gear. I had to back off of it in 1st and get back in it and it would still spin, and this was still even riding the clutch they did not prep the track at all and having alot of 15-22 second cars there (yes there were a couple 20 second cars) they just ruined the track.

I just ordered UMI subframes, Tubular Rear LCA's, LCA relocation brackets that will be put on the upper hole, Tubular Panhard Bar. I also will be ordering a pair of Mickey T. Et street drag radials.

I also picked up a full HSW nitrous Wet nozzle kit and the all out access package, I plan on going to TTP and having a tune set mainly for my 150 shot even though i might start off with a 75 then 100 then 125 then 150, But in the end the 150 will be in.

With the nitrous i plan on locking out the nitrous from 1st gear, so i will start the nitrous spray in second gear at 3k and cut off 200rpm before i shift, At the track i do hit 4th gear well before the end of the track.

My goal is to be in the 11's after i install everything i have will it be possible i figured i am trapping 111 and i ran a 13.2 with a 2.4 60 ft and this is on street tires and no traction at all. i figured with DR's and suspension i could be in the mid 12's. Then after a 150 shot i am hoping to be in the 11's any one have any opinions on what i have to do to make it there or is this good enough??
Old 04-26-2009, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would say with all thats listed, (basing this off using the nitrous and your current boltons) I would say you would be in the 11s pretty easy. The one thing that it comes down to is traction. If you can hook and not spin then yes you should be in the 11s pretty easy considering with that 150 shot thats boosting your car up to around 450rwhp or more at that time. Just get traction, hell if your trapping at 111 now, with slicks or drag radials you should be in a deep 12 the way you stand now!