Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Me VS 06 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009 | 09:53 AM
12 Second Club

Default Me VS 06 GTO

I was relaxing at sonic just chilling when a 06 GTO come in black with silver stripes I said wanna run because I have seen him before his wife was driving through the parking lot and on his way out he said and I quote "come on, she'll drive" so being the ***** I am of course I hopped in the car and chased caught back up with him and then got next to him, this guy really thinks hs 420 horsepower GTO can take my car he said 420 because he has flowmaster 44's I told him I have headers a stall and a tune up, which for the mostpart is true plus little things and he still thought he would win. Now I know gto pretty dam well and I am wondering what does everyone think this car would run, me I think that turd would run 13.09 at ATCO IF he drops the clucth at 5 grand like most GTO's have to do. anyhows I was just sharing a laugh I had.

GTO:
catback

WS6:
Lid
smooth below
throttle bosy
bbk intake
texas speed headers
triple d converter
plugs wires
and some suspension
oh and a 100 shot if I start losing
Old 08-16-2009 | 12:14 PM
Banned

I ran a 13.1 @ 109 with just a catback, and no I didnt do a 5k launch and wasn't at atco. Not all GTO's were slow.

Anyway I think that you shouldnt need the nitrous, and if you do thats sad. My old camaro was very similarly modded as your TA, but no spray. It ran a 12.4 @ 107mph.

Last edited by GTO JIMMY; 08-16-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-18-2009 | 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Ok first of all he is not going to have 420 with some CHOKEmasters 44s.He probly is only putting 360 down to the rear wheel.An secondly i know he got you mad but GTOs are not turds.I could say you drive the typical backwoods redneck hot rod???LOL.I would run him and blow his doors off.Use nitrous anyways and tell him you didnt use it.Make him feel like an idot.One becouse,...well he is,and 2 becouse he has CHOKEmasters.LOL

Quick Reply: Me VS 06 GTO