Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

2011 Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 05:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02 wife
They will be out at the track very soon! If the production 2011 mustang gt run like the magazine testers at the track, I will be proved wrong!
You've already been proven wrong. You just refuse to admit it. And I am betting when people in these forums get them, and run even faster times, you'll have even more excuses.
Any car rated over 400 horsepower is fair game! I'll bet the owner will think he/she will have a good chance over my stock looking nbm Z28.
You keep on changing your "rules" to suit your argument.

Your posts are in no way honest. It's what people in the debate business call "Verbal Masturbation" You posts do nothing for anyone but yourself.

I suggest you distance yourself from this discussion before it gets too obnoxious.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Bowtie nuthuggers in da hiz-ouse!!...woot woot!!!
i was not talking to you. please direct your comments at children with your own intelligence. if you have nothing useful to add like usual, please refrain from posting.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:15 AM
TECH Regular

To say pony hasn't added anything "useful" is a large exaggeration. And if your rant was so just, one shouldn't have to revert to such dishonesties. :/

BTW Pony didn't say anything different than many LS1 owning members did.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ke^in
You've already been proven wrong. You just refuse to admit it. And I am betting when people in these forums get them, and run even faster times, you'll have even more excuses.

Your posts are in no way honest. It's what people in the debate business call "Verbal Masturbation" You posts do nothing for anyone but yourself.

I suggest you distance yourself from this discussion before it gets too obnoxious.
I was trying to be nice to you but you are a hater! If you can comprehend? I said if the 2011 mustangs that you or I can buy run in the 12's with no mods I will say I was wrong! Its not that hard to understand! Or maybe its hard for you!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:47 AM
TECH Regular

I was trying to be nice
When have you tried to be nice to me? Would you like me to start posting past quotes from you again? This is why people are getting frustrated with you. You are constantly contradicting yourself.
to you but you are a hater!
Stating facts does not a hater make. You said you'd admit you were wrong if the 2011 was in the 12s stock. We proved it was, then you went off on some baseless accusation spin about it being a "ringer" so you wouldn't have to admit being wrong here. Do you know how annoying that is? Do you think ANYONE in this thread thinks you aren't full of poo?
If you can comprehend?
Is this you being nice again?
I said if the 2011 mustangs that you or I can buy run in the 12's with no mods I will say I was wrong!
No, what you mean is, you kept changing your argument every time you got pwned. For example, lets look at the progression of your claims.

I bet the real world numbers will have it running mid to low 13's. Its a nice car but nothing for us ls1 people to be worried about!
What I am saying is there is no way this car will run 12's from the factory! The insurance companies will rate it to high! It may be a tad faster than the 2010 but it will be equal to the camaro a mid to low 13 second car!
No I'm not brained damaged, and I stand by what I said. Low 13's out the box!
Not one time did you say what you claimed to have UNTIL you were shown a stock GT with street radials hit 12.7 on a NON PREPPED SURFACE that wasn't even a track. THEN you started going on about "ringer" cars without ANY PROOF to back up your assertions.

You are spinning more than a tornado.

Nothing you say or spin from now on is going to cut it. No one is buying the BS you are selling.

You claimed the new GT would be a 13 second car. You were wrong.

Now either man up and admit it, or STFU please.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

To say pony hasn't added anything "useful" is a large exaggeration. And if your rant was so just, one shouldn't have to revert to such dishonesties. :/

i love how you ford fanbois get so upset that there are gm fans on an ls1 site.

pony is not worth discussing.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:00 PM
10 Second Club

the 2011 5.0 with the 3:73's IS a 12 second car. that shouldn't even be a debate. just look at its trap speeds.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by big hammer
Why do you feel the need to project thoughts and beliefs I simply don't share? Again, if your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to doing such things "big hammer"

I wont go into the fact that in the 21 years I've been driving, I've only owned one Ford.

Or the fact that fbody owners in here are saying the exact same thing those you are calling "fanboys" are saying.

You really need to work on your reasoning.

the 2011 5.0 with the 3:73's IS a 12 second car. that shouldn't even be a debate. just look at its trap speeds.
I am betting one without 3.73 can hit the 12s as well.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

good post

Thank you. Big hammer just gets butt hurt because I've proven him wrong plenty of times over and I get more respect on this board than he.

I was trying to be nice to you but you are a hater! If you can comprehend? I said if the 2011 mustangs that you or I can buy run in the 12's with no mods I will say I was wrong! Its not that hard to understand! Or maybe its hard for you!
Please........post proof of ANY other Ford or chevy being used in pre-production tests that is a 'ringer'. pre-production within 4 months of release that is.

pony is not worth discussing.
BWAAHAHAHAH. I love how you get so protective over this being an ls1 site. Boy, I've helped more owners on your precious ls1 site than you've spoken too.

FINALLY!...something we can agree on. Try getting 02 wife to understand that.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
i regret starting this thread... i vote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:52 AM
10 Second Club

Why do you feel the need to project thoughts and beliefs I simply don't share? Again, if your rant was so just, you'd not have to revert to doing such things "big hammer"

I wont go into the fact that in the 21 years I've been driving, I've only owned one Ford.

Or the fact that fbody owners in here are saying the exact same thing those you are calling "fanboys" are saying.

You really need to work on your reasoning.

I am betting one without 3.73 can hit the 12s as well.
i would continue arguing with you over nothing, but i can already see how it will go.

you will say how you've raced and beat an ls1 with your 2v, but you beat the driver not the car.

then you will work in how you ran a 13.9, and even heard ofstock 2v's running 13.6-13.7.

you will say how your not a ford fanboi yet defend ford at every turn.

then you will say you remind me of this pic, and post that gif of the gorilla pounding it's chest.

you will also somehow work in the term "verbal ************"

there. i just saved both of us a lot of time!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:55 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
good post

Thank you. Big hammer just gets butt hurt because I've proven him wrong plenty of times over and I get more respect on this board than he.

Please........post proof of ANY other Ford or chevy being used in pre-production tests that is a 'ringer'. pre-production within 4 months of release that is.

BWAAHAHAHAH. I love how you get so protective over this being an ls1 site. Boy, I've helped more owners on your precious ls1 site than you've spoken too.

FINALLY!...something we can agree on. Try getting 02 wife to understand that.

*sigh*

you have never proved me wrong about anything. you also call me a fanboi. yes i am a gm fan but i also appreciate other domestic cars.

and i dont consider getting respect from stopsign and ke^in as the entire site.

now before you go into your usual mindless banter of name calling and frothing the n00b word, i digress.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Regular

i would continue arguing with you over nothing, but i can already see how it will go.
They why did you start it in the first place?
<verbal masturbation deleted>

you will say how your not a ford fanboi yet defend ford at every turn.
Why do you feel the need to exaggerate? You continue to do this. Do you not feel bad for being dishonest? I can show many examples of me being critical of Ford on here. But that wouldn't matter. You'd still go on being dishonest.

BTW the reason you see me post a lot of those things to you is.. hold on to your seat..

Because you do them a lot.

It reminds me of my 11 year old son that got mad at me for busting him for not doing his school work. "You are CONSTANTLY yelling at me about my homework" I simply replied "If you'd do what you were supposed to, no one would have to"

So don't blame me for repeating myself. If you want me to stop, change your dishonest ways.

Capiche?

you have never proved me wrong about anything.
I've not been on this site for a year, and I've seen him do it at least 3 times. More dishonesty.
you also call me a fanboi. yes i am a gm fan but i also appreciate other domestic cars.
Just like me and him appreciate other domestic cars. As a matter of fact, I've stated many times in here that my fav domestic car was the 02 WS6. That may change however with the new 5.0.
and i dont consider getting respect from stopsign and ke^in as the entire site.
MORE dishonesty. As if those were the only people that respected him. Again, doesn't it bother you to be seen as a liar? As someone no to be trusted?
now before you go into your usual mindless banter of name calling and frothing the n00b word, i digress.
Basically "Do what I say, not what I do"

You need to take your own advice bub.

I surely hope you didn't make those two posts thinking they would make you look knowledgeable, or "in the right"
Old 04-24-2010, 12:10 PM
10 Second Club

They why did you start it in the first place?

Why do you feel the need to exaggerate? You continue to do this. Do you not feel bad for being dishonest? I can show many examples of me being critical of Ford on here. But that wouldn't matter. You'd still go on being dishonest.

BTW the reason you see me post a lot of those things to you is.. hold on to your seat..

Because you do them a lot.

It reminds me of my 11 year old son that got mad at me for busting him for not doing his school work. "You are CONSTANTLY yelling at me about my homework" I simply replied "If you'd do what you were supposed to, no one would have to"

So don't blame me for repeating myself. If you want me to stop, change your dishonest ways.

Capiche?

I've not been on this site for a year, and I've seen him do it at least 3 times. More dishonesty.

Just like me and him appreciate other domestic cars. As a matter of fact, I've stated many times in here that my fav domestic car was the 02 WS6. That may change however with the new 5.0.

MORE dishonesty. As if those were the only people that respected him. Again, doesn't it bother you to be seen as a liar? As someone no to be trusted?

Basically "Do what I say, not what I do"

You need to take your own advice bub.

I surely hope you didn't make those two posts thinking they would make you look knowledgeable, or "in the right"

that's sure a lot of writing to make yourself look smart, with zero fact or evidence to back it up. your have your opinions and that's spectacular, but stop trying to make others look dumb with your long, redundant posts.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

can we discuss cars without the usual "you're opinion differs from mine so i will E-attack you personally" horse ****?
Old 04-24-2010, 12:18 PM
TECH Regular

that's sure a lot of writing to make yourself look smart
More dishonest projections. :/
I don't consider myself "smart" but if I seem smart to you, I don't know what to say.
with zero fact or evidence to back it up.
What do you want me to back up?
your have your opinions and that's spectacular, but stop trying to make others look dumb with your long, redundant posts.
There is nothing *I* am doing to make you look dumb. I assure you.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good lawd..............what a suckass thread.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by greatskiiiier
i regret starting this thread... i vote
I second the motion:

Quick Reply: 2011 Mustang GT