Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

600whp stock Skyline motor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not AWD, thats for sure. Its not gonna make 600whp whether it has rb26 or rb25 turbos,a and definitely not on a stock. If it has a rb25 then hes lucky to punch more than 300whp on stock turbos, as the stock turbo has the tendency to blow up (literally blow up)r. When i had my stock Lightning i raced a friends RB25 240sx, full boltons, 6psi, and i slowly pulled away from a ROLL. Depending on your foxes setup then it might be a easy kill, or a good run.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:11 PM
uno
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jeffreycastgsx
Its not AWD, thats for sure. Its not gonna make 600whp whether it has rb26 or rb25 turbos,a and definitely not on a stock. If it has a rb25 then hes lucky to punch more than 300whp on stock turbos, as the stock turbo has the tendency to blow up (literally blow up)r. When i had my stock Lightning i raced a friends RB25 240sx, full boltons, 6psi, and i slowly pulled away from a ROLL. Depending on your foxes setup then it might be a easy kill, or a good run.
that's odd.....power to weight should have been in his favor massively....2800lb car(s13 240) with 250whp will go 13s all day and possibly 12's with a good tire. i'm not up on lightning times but i'm assuming 400hp and 5000lbs?
Not saying it didn't happen, because anything can happen.
also stock psi for him is between 8-10 on the rb25.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Well a friend's friend just put a Skyline motor in his 240sx. I think he said RB34 or 35? Anyways he wants to run my 5.0 but hasn't had the car running yet. I talked to my friend today and he said its up and running and he is pushing 25psi on the stock turbos and the tuner or whatever (it isn't tuned yet) said it should make around 600whp. I quickly called BS and he said its very possible. I figured I'd ask here because of the wide range of car guys here. Forgive me mods, tis the season.
Is no RB34 or RB35. There is, however, R34 and R35 Skyline's: the "R" being chassis descriptions and not powerplant descriptions. FYI the R35 is the current AWD GTR and might be what he is talking about. if it is, then he must have dumped $30-$40K into this swap!! Highly unlikely to say the least.

Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 12-26-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
If you look at the vid in my sig...That silver one is still on the stock turbos. Bolt ons and lots of tuneing and 600 rwhp..Impressive. Though not as fast as I was expecting..I got him once he got me once and we were door to door once..

Though Im sure it's because he had a passenger and those things are around 3900 pounds that it wasnt as fast I was expecting
Dude you are delusional!!! You edited the vid in your sig so that it's only favorable to you.

Here's the unedited footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGSKlVNu4

Sorry but someone has got to call your BS. I saw the videos when they were first posted, the GTR's give you the hit and fly by you. The only time you got close to beating one of those GTRs was when they let off as shown on the video.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

lmao busted!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
the GTR's give you the hit and fly by you.

It's not that difficult to understand...if you're ahead for the first second, you win.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Dude you are delusional!!! You edited the vid in your sig so that it's only favorable to you.

Here's the unedited footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WGSKlVNu4

Sorry but someone has got to call your BS. I saw the videos when they were first posted, the GTR's give you the hit and fly by you. The only time you got close to beating one of those GTRs was when they let off as shown on the video.
Ouch, killemall was getting his *** handed to him wasn't he. I thought he proudly proclaimed that he killed some 600+whp gtr's, but that looks more like he donated his viper as a meal to Godzilla. Lol

On second look, killemall, why did you make that video when the full unedited video shows the gtr get the kill quickly after you took the hit. You edited the video to omit that part and act like you won the race.

Last edited by willizm; 12-26-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

Typical person with too much money and not enough ***** to admit he lost. No one will figure it out......... unless they find the real video.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Killemall got owned!!! LOL
Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

But he jumped on every race and got out a half car!..................before they walked him down and ran right past him.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Launching!

Your right fearsm...my mistake..sorry but i never cared to learn much about old 90s imports.....that why i post on ls1tech and not ricer and beanbag tech...i will now bowdown to your import knowledge...well done fearsm..well done
Old 12-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Launching!

That vid is with him on race gas at 800 rwhp..rsky was the cameraman and can confirm this...

my vids are with him and the silver one in the 600s.....huge differance..

i only put that footage of my car in my vid for a second because it is an awesome view of my ride and sound...

his car is no joke on the 800 awhp though.....but at 70 mph with them at 600 i did exactly whay my vids show...nothing more and nothing less
Old 12-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Launching!

Figured id go into more detail....

we have raced about fifteen times on three differant outings..

the first day was the white gtr at 800 in the vids you see above....i won the first race from 40 to 130 mph and then he figured the car out and put four cars on me about 5 times in a row

the second outing raced with him at 680 rwhp on pump gas...starting after 50 mph in secpnd gear he was able to put two cars on me about 5 times in a row....i really felt that 50 mph in second was a dead spot for me as my car will do 62 mph in first gear. but i couldnt hook up first gear...so i asked if we could go again but at 70 mph with me in second gear...we made arangements..

on the third outing he brought hiw friend in the silver gtr at 600 rwhp and they raced several times and had some close runs...

i raced the silver 600 awhp one starting at 70 and to my surprise we tied...we then raced again and he got me by a car length...we then raced a third time and thats the one were i got him by a length in my vid..
Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 AM
Launching!

Then i raced the white one right after the silver one and to my surprise i got him by a length as well.....starting at 70 in second gear made a huge differance with my car..

now in all fairness i had less than an eighth of gas and no passenger and they both agreed to my start point of 70 mph..while they had passengers and i dont know if 70 mph was optimal for them..

never the less it was a great feeling pulling two 600 awhp gtr's back to back...i had these vids for months...and then i saw that vid posted were rsky in the camera man and i lknow he was 800 rwhp that day on race gas and the vid is titled 680 rwhp gtr....i was admittedly a lil pissed off about that...and figured..ok ill play your game and made my vid to truly show what happens at 680 rwhp...me and the gtr owner are kool so its all good...but you can see i was vengeful with the mortal kombat ect.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just watched the vid in your sig...........pure rice. You should have kept the ricemobile nsx and sold the viper.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:17 AM
Launching!

So now i got a guy with An old cts v that looks like a riced out monte carlo calling my stock viper with the only visual mod being the stock painted rims black....rice....

im really trying to get were your coming from but its a stock looking viper?????? weres the rice.????

Seems like your just grasping so ill let that go...

im gonna try to find more vids i have with me and the white gtr with him truly at 680 rwhp.......ive been here for a long time and while i may talk a lot of **** from time to time and defently stir the pot i aint gonna lie to you guys about no races.....Some people invest 20 or 30 or even 40k into their cars and i can imagine looseing to stockish cars really sucks...ive only dropped a few k into mine at this point for minor bolt ons and have no problem admitting when my *** gets handed......rsky has beaten me numerous times in that cammed c6z06....i took a lpt of pride in being half a car back or dead even with him twenty times im a row....after all its a cammed c6z06 after all.....
Old 12-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Launching!

And cammed z's are freaken sick...but ultimately he got me over and over again except for one out of twenty were i maybe had a fender on him.....no shame in my game.....

love o actually get a three way with me rsky and the gtr on pump..rsky added headers and i honestly thik he will pull us both
Old 12-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98
I just watched the vid in your sig...........pure rice. You should have kept the ricemobile nsx and sold the viper.
you really calling an nsx rice... NSX will never be rice at least in my eyes.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:26 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
That vid is with him on race gas at 800 rwhp..rsky was the cameraman and can confirm this...

my vids are with him and the silver one in the 600s.....huge differance..

i only put that footage of my car in my vid for a second because it is an awesome view of my ride and sound...

his car is no joke on the 800 awhp though.....but at 70 mph with them at 600 i did exactly whay my vids show...nothing more and nothing less
If it's on race then why does the video description say he's on pump at 680whp? Come on brother, you hacked and slashed the same video(poorly I might add) just to show you take the hit in the same races. You didn't kill anything in your edits. This is so much fail that words can not express.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Guess you are blind????..my videos are from totally differant sides of the car..and they are full length with 3 beeps and everything. You can see them both fall back and then you can see there front ends a car behind..Come on...You dont stay behind for 5 seconds like that LOL

heres a vid of him truly on pump gas at 680 rwhp..We started at 50 mph wich was a long lull for me and this was the out come every time 1-2 cars back from 50-130 mph...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SkEvxjmuU

Now at 70 mph the result is what you see in my vid

Like I said..RSKY is holding the camera in the GTR..ask him if it was on race at 800 or pump at 680 awhp that day!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 600whp stock Skyline motor?