Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Teching In

/thread for dumbass ****** pussies that cant own anything fast and got to hate!!!!:s wing:
Old 03-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

All of this shyte talking isn't going to accomplish anything.

Who finished first?

Who is making excuses?

If you got beat bow out and take your losses. Get a better car (preferrably yours because racing w/ someone else's car and taking the W is REALLY GAY.) or make your car faster.

What's soo difficult about the countdown 3-2-1?

You know know what else is GAY, talking **** to someone that their **** is slow however their own car is not even RUNNING. No room to talk guy.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Teching In

plenty of room to talk cause everyone is all bitches and they cry!!!!

i can understand why mike is cryin everytime i would be mad too knowin my car gets whopped by merv

Last edited by AIRDINKGTOOWNERSRGAY; 03-09-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Bwahahahahhahah look at this **** on youtube!!!!!!

screenname 813goat talkin about a fast gto mike why you talkin yourself up like that get out of that imaginary world
heard something about a monte carlo WHOOOOPPPINNNN THAT ASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
HOOOOTYYY HOOO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Centerville Grudge Match - 5 Mar 2011-tube.jpg  
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Teching In

ok just do you dumb ***** know!!!!!! my car runs just fine may not be super fast yet but it aint no thing for me to throw money at my car but why the **** would i want to build another car just to prove i can beat up some pussies in more than one way!!!!! quick running your ****** heads and get your **** racing if you loose shut your mouth take the loss quit acting like little bitches...cuz my accord will smoke that ****** piece of **** gto then merv will be the least of your worries oh yea how you like them hand me downs you must like the taste of mervs dick when you kiss that chic LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=AIRDINKGTOOWNERSRGAY;14612362]it aint no thing for me to throw money at my carQUOTE]

If it is nothing for you to throw money at your car, then why in the hell are you only driving an accord? Seems your nothing but another made up account to take up for the nut job merv. I tried having a civil conversation with him once across the parking lot lane from mike. He flips **** and slams the hood on his mc and yells lets run to mike. You can't even have a good time with him in the vicinity. The arkansas river would be a nice place for you and your car, go have fun. Have a nice day.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:35 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AIRDINKGTOOWNERSRGAY
ok just do you dumb ***** know!!!!!! my car runs just fine may not be super fast yet but it aint no thing for me to throw money at my car but why the **** would i want to build another car just to prove i can beat up some pussies in more than one way!!!!! quick running your ****** heads and get your **** racing if you loose shut your mouth take the loss quit acting like little bitches...cuz my accord will smoke that ****** piece of **** gto then merv will be the least of your worries oh yea how you like them hand me downs you must like the taste of mervs dick when you kiss that chic LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come say something to my face, quit hiding behind a computer!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:36 AM
10 Second Club

Bwahahahahhahah look at this **** on youtube!!!!!!

screenname 813goat talkin about a fast gto mike why you talkin yourself up like that get out of that imaginary world
heard something about a monte carlo WHOOOOPPPINNNN THAT ASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
HOOOOTYYY HOOO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's called a inside joke!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:49 AM
11 Second Club

Yea i dont take to kindly to pussies with big mouths and talkin **** bout my boys just because they have sand in there vagina from gettin their nutts stomped why dont you take that piece of **** gto where im from mike in cali where the real ****** racers are and see where that mouth gets you cuz back there we dont talk **** we lay people out next to there slow as cars
how about this when i get done building my four door family car which is a 2006 J30A5 V6 ACCORD I'll stomp your nutts for you then you can cry about me not really beating you which will be even worse since it will be the car I take my 3 yr old to school in how you like them nutts on ur chin huh!!!!!
Goodbye.

Quick Reply: Centerville Grudge Match - 5 Mar 2011