Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

What will it run on the juice?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 01:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What will it run on the juice?

So my car is pretty much an all out nitrous setup. The cam is designed for a 250-300 shot. Rings are gapped for a large shot and the converter is really tight lol. Its best all motor pass is 11.6 @ 119-120. It leaves really lazy as would be expected and will only pull a mid to high 1.6 60 ft. I'm not disappointed in it because the car is pig heavy with the addition of an iron block, 4l80e and a 9" rear lol.

Now i know there's a lot of variables when racing, but with good weather and no traction issues any guess in what it should do?

Is high 9s possible? It's really what I'm shooting for. Or will I need to wait until I go to aftermarket heads to see single digits? Now I have done some street pulls on a 250 hit and it really wakes up to say the least . If it matters the car made 400 rwhp through an unlocked converter and only revving to 6300rpm. (Valve springs were weak and has been upgraded with titanium retainers since being tuned). I do have future weight reduction plans for it as well. But any guesses ?
Old 06-06-2017, 03:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

No traction issues I think a high 9 is doable

Quick Reply: What will it run on the juice?