Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Most memorable kills. (cars and truck only lol)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Most memorable kills. (cars and truck only lol)

Ok i was sitting back chillin today and it poped into my mind. I rember a few months ago when i got my 2nd kill in an almost stock 93 silverado 1500 extended cab. This one chick who was in HHC had a 2002 V6 Mustang. She claimed it had alot of power and it was "fast" becouse it had a redicuiously large hood scoop and a K&N kit. Little did she know my Silverado has around 260tq on a slightly moded 5.4L. So we lined up and honked 3 times and i beat her by half a car lenght it was close.

About a week later she wanted to rematch me. Little did she know my truck was at home and i had my Z28 with me. She swore up and down i cheated in my truck. When i pulled up next to her in my camaro i did a little burn out. Gave her a 2 second head start and smoked the **** out of her by 5-6 car lenghts. lol good times good times.

Also i learned my truck could take on alot of V6's and dodge trucks around the same year as it. Also i take down alot of mustang Gts and Mach 1s already in my Camaro and its got minor mods.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:15 AM
Launching!

i took down a c6z with my pullied cobra. I did a write up in the kill section.thats my favorite, i dont care if it was driver mod f t w, a win is a win. another i beat a cocky srt 4 with my bolt on camaro he claimed stg2 i put a few cars on him and later at a meet he was saying he won etc called him out and all his friends who witnessed it dogged him to the point where he left.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

nice, i don't have any impressive ones, but i dont race that much either. i almost beat a blown fox bod with just exhaust and he thought i was spraying, never forget that night. i haven't really come across anyone that thought their $hit was fast. i guess i dont run into dumbasses all that much. they usually know what they are up against
Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Teching In

In my 98 Z28 (3.73s, lid, full exhaust and a 100shot) beat a C5Z. Me and some friends just left the drag strip, driving on the interstate(about midnight), and the guy pulled up we slowed all the way down to a stop. I told him I will go when he does, so he took off then I did, shifted to 2nd at about his back tire and then sprayed him. Then just pulled on him til about 120 then I shut down with about 3-4 cars on him. He pulled up and said good run and that it was faster than he thought it was going to be. Never did tell him I sprayed him.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Wrong section. Please us the street racing & kill stories forum for these type of threads.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Most memorable kills. (cars and truck only lol)