Gaugeing intrest: 99T/A - T56 - 72k mi

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaugeing intrest: 99T/A - T56 - 72k mi

Hey guys, gas is killing me so I'm thinking about getting rid of the car in my sig. Ill post more pics later, until then...here is some info.

Car has clean carfax, I found a paper stating the car was in a fender bender less than 20mph, i took it to the pontiac dealer to look over and they said there was no frame damage or any for that matter that would show the car was in a crash. (all cosmetic) Only evidence is a crack in the front bumper on the bottom left side about 2 inches long.

72,003 miles

MODS All these were done between 56k and the current milage except for the rearend.

Moser 9" 3.70 gears and detroit truetrak
ls6 intake manifold
pacesetter long tubes
ASP 25% underdrive
custom 2.5in truedual over the axle w/ magnaflow peices (muffler, tips, xpipe) and gutted cats
MTI clear lid (also will include a brand new never opened one)
!egr/!air (but have it in a box if you want to put it back on, also have the ls1 intake manifold for the egr)
Corvette yellow valve springs (car now keeps power up to 6,800 rpms)
MSD Wires
NGK TR 55 plugs
P&P Stock T/B
oil RELIGEOUSLY changed every 3k miles.
POWERSLOT sloted rotors all around with Hawk pads. (less than 300 miles on rotors/pads, these are still being broken in!)
Ledgauges HID low beam conversion
US Exotics ws9 fiberglass hood (made by Roger)
Formula rear bumper
12 disk cd changer (although i cant figure out how to work it)
aftermarket cd player (not the best but it works)
Brand new battery i got in Jun 08
Tan Leather Int.
Ttops

Street tune / if car sales I will have it professionally tuned @ VASPEED (Car currently puts out 345rwhp/352rwtq) I only run this baby on 93 octane. NEVER lower.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamometer-results-comparisons/809107-full-bolt-dyno.html (link of dyno run...the tuner believes he can get it to 360 with proper dyno tune)

price is 10,000 obo

Any questions call 224-388-8646 and ask for Walter or pm me. I have no problem letting you take it for a spin. More pics to come, and thanks for looking! Remember, if you want some preliminary pics, check my sig link.

Last edited by Pharm0r; 08-10-2008 at 05:07 PM.