Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 lost...10 found, good luck man.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

Default Marriage

Originally Posted by Kenny H
What a lousy Holiday Season.

My wife and I are done. We got married Oct 2nd, 2004 and now its done, barely four years later. I won't get into details other then to say I guess we both have grown apart. She moved out 5 weeks ago and lives about 10 miles from me. I'm staying in our house for now, though its for sale. The Camaro will also be for sale shortly. Their is not much I can do except move on and turn the page.

Here we were 4 years ago....

http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?i...11339pmrp9.jpg
My suggestion, forget about her and examine yourself and understand your mistakes so that your next wife can benefit from your 1st failed marriage. It took me 3 failed to find one right...your just lucky kids werent involved because thats a drama all in itself that no person should have to endure.
In the mean time...go hit as much of that stuff as you can and enjoy.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:25 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same story for my buddy. A friend and I just moved into his house, and she moved out two days before we moved in.

Good luck man
Old 12-25-2008, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmoody66
My suggestion, forget about her and examine yourself and understand your mistakes so that your next wife can benefit from your 1st failed marriage. It took me 3 failed to find one right...your just lucky kids werent involved because thats a drama all in itself that no person should have to endure.
In the mean time...go hit as much of that stuff as you can and enjoy.
Sorry to hear it. I don't know you but, it always seems to bother me. But I do agree with jmoody. Although it took me 2 divorces to figure out what was wrong. The 3rd has been a life savings though.

And don't get rid of the car if you can help it. I still have my 97Z that I had from my 1st marriage and have no plans to get rid of it ever.

Just remember plenty of people have been through this before and you can too. I now have heard of no less than 5 couples getting one in the last few months. The economy must be playing havoc on some of these.

Mike
Old 12-25-2008, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry to hear about this......
Old 12-25-2008, 09:58 PM
9 Second Club

Nice looking couple, too bad. Divorce rate is well over 50% in this country so you're not alone.
It can happen to anyone, a couple that my wife and I know are only married a few years and it's going to **** as I write this.---and they do have a child.
Keep your head up.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear about this Kenny. Keep your head up and stay strong things will work out for you.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Junkie

jesus man. thats never a good thing especially around this time of year :\ shes to pretty to be the right one. you gotta find a female grease monkey now ;D
Old 12-26-2008, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Kenny, Keep your head up. Irregardless of what kind of tricks or devious things that may occur during the settlement, just make sure you act the better person. You'll thank yourself in the future.

God Bless.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:30 AM

i dont know you but i am sorry for you especially during the holidays. im young so i cant say i have been there but i can say that you shouldnt get rid of the car. sometimes its the little things like that that can get you through a bad day.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:47 AM
10 Second Club

Unhappy

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
And to think... I signed as the witness...
I think this hits especially hard for people such as Alex (quoted above) and I. We both met and have known Kenny and Steph as 'already a couple' since 2000/2001 and were both at their wedding (one of the most fun weddings I've EVER been to) so it sucks to watch this unravel but **** does happen unfortunately. Better they figure this out now instead of later on in their 50s after 20+ rough years of marriage.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:57 AM
10 Second Club

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kenny H
As a 'single' 32 year-old I think I would enjoy living in a much smaller condo and having a real fun car a lot more than living in a bigger/nicer house and having a mediocre car.
x100
I've been happily living in my cozy 2 bedroom condo for over 12 years now and it certainly does make it easier to maintain/own fun cars versus living in a big house.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:55 AM
Teching In

**** her friends
Old 12-26-2008, 03:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, Kenny I don't know what to say. That really sucks man. You guy's made such a great couple & went through alot of BS in begining up here in NJ. I'm so sorry to hear this news.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear that Dude. Hang in there man.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1inNM
**** her friends

Marriages are disposal these days.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Damn Kenny,

Sorry to hear of this. I have been with my girl since i 1st met you in 2000 and I refuse to tie to knot. Good luck
Old 12-26-2008, 08:53 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
I think this hits especially hard for people such as Alex (quoted above) and I. We both met and have known Kenny and Steph as 'already a couple' since 2000/2001 and were both at their wedding (one of the most fun weddings I've EVER been to) so it sucks to watch this unravel but **** does happen unfortunately. Better they figure this out now instead of later on in their 50s after 20+ rough years of marriage.
clearly there is now way I could be as upset about this as Kenny, but having stood there next to them when they said their vows, makes it seem a bit surreal to hear what has happened.

either way, having spoken to Kenny about this many times over the last few months, I know he is better off this way. on the outside at least, he seems to be happier now.

plus now, he is free to have all the gay sex that he wants!
Old 12-26-2008, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

plus now, he is free to have all the gay sex with ME that he wants!
Interesting statement Mr.WS6TransAm01.

I was absolutely taken back by the thread when i first read it. I also attended the funnest wedding I've ever been to with Kenny H. The Hotel nite was insane with all of us and well me Calling everyones room saying "HOUSE KEEPING" FRUFF JOR PIRROWS"! Hell I had my crazy ex-along for that one. Kenny and WS6transam01 know i've had my share of shitty times with the women. So i've become slightly hardened on the inside for a while but now i'm about to go the stupid route and get married on Aug 29th 2009. I have no words of encouragement or things to say to make easier even after going through this crap twice. Things that helped me IMO was get right back on the next ******, hang out with friends, race the car aka dont sell the FN thing pisses them off even more when they see you with the car they swore you would've had to sell to make it, keep busy busy busy. Go out have fun and enjoy yourself. Hey atleast you probably have that cool orange tan that you had when I met you. Oh Alex/Ws6transam01 says what helped him through is rough times is a teddy bear with a hole in the bottom and some liver warmed up in the microwave. Just throwing that out there just in case Kenny.
Seriously though I'm really sorry for things not going the way we all wish it would. Sometimes its just better off this way. Scares the crap out of me but im not getting any younger and I hate to be alone. I beat off so much the thing turns red and then i beat it cause it turned red. Its a no win situation. Just remember take a look at your right hand and look at the woman and think of all the things that you needed her for and how much more your hand can do with out complaining. You can now practice the stranger method. (sit on you hand till it goes to sleep then beat off). Or you can do a Dutch Rudder with AlexV. (You put your hand on your Johnson and Alex moves your arm to rub one out with little to no effort from you. This is not gay cause his hand is not touching you weiner.... well so i was told by Alex)

SMOOCHES ALEX
Old 12-26-2008, 11:46 AM
9 Second Club

plus now, he is free to have all the gay sex that he wants!
Looks from that pic that he has the HAIR for it, lol.
Alex, I hope Mary isn't reading this and saying "oh God-now how much longer till Alex marries me now ??"

Just kidding Kenny..............