Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

So my marriage is over....

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
That sucks man welcome to the crowd...any children invloved?
Luckily and fortunately, no.
Divorce even all by itself sucks enough, but when there are kids involved it is SO much worse.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by Phil99TA
Now that being said, buttsechs l8r?

P.S can I get my wedding gift money back? I can really use the $20 (I was feeling a little generous that day)
Old 12-29-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
Luckily and fortunately, no.
Divorce even all by itself sucks enough, but when there are kids involved it is SO much worse.
You dont have to tell me man im well aware of it...remind myself of it everytime i look at the picture of my daughters on my desk
Old 12-29-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

You dont have to tell me man im well aware of it...remind myself of it everytime i look at the picture of my daughters on my desk

I'd like to know who came up with the term visitation. I'm not a visitor, I'm their Dad!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by tbyrne
I'd like to know who came up with the term visitation. I'm not a visitor, I'm their Dad!
Exactly!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jmoody66
My suggestion, forget about her and examine yourself and understand your mistakes so that your next wife can benefit from your 1st failed marriage. It took me 3 failed to find one right...your just lucky kids werent involved because thats a drama all in itself that no person should have to endure.
In the mean time...go hit as much of that stuff as you can and enjoy.

My next one? lol I highly doubt I'll ever get married again. I thought this was the one, I was wrong. Im not going through this again....lol
Old 12-29-2008, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bspz28
Sorry to hear about this Kenny. Keep your head up and stay strong things will work out for you.

Thanks buddy! Hope all is well on your end!!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ping King
Kenny, Keep your head up. Irregardless of what kind of tricks or devious things that may occur during the settlement, just make sure you act the better person. You'll thank yourself in the future.

God Bless.
I've already gotten the separation papers. Its been amicable so far, neither of us has anything to gain by trying to screw over the other one. I certainly don't hate her.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think this hits especially hard for people such as Alex (quoted above) and I. We both met and have known Kenny and Steph as 'already a couple' since 2000/2001 and were both at their wedding (one of the most fun weddings I've EVER been to) so it sucks to watch this unravel but **** does happen unfortunately. Better they figure this out now instead of later on in their 50s after 20+ rough years of marriage.

Yes, we all had some incredible times together. If I could turn the clock back a few years and get everyone together for a Stop N Shop gathering in Toms River I certainly would!! To this day I don't think any car event I was ever at was more badass then when we had all the cars on my lawn taking pics. That was awesome stuff!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:38 PM
TECH Resident

sucks to hear man. best of luck to you. I cant imagine being married and then it all over just like that.

geez alot of people divorced and remarried in here. seems divorce law wasnt a bad idea to go into after all.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Launching!

I broke up with my g/f of 6 months who I truely cared about more than anything in the world and I still miss her now,but what I do not miss is the fact she was perfectly ok with lying to me about another guy and then me finding out they are engaged behind my back when they met once in their lives and me and her were with each other at least every other day. This year has really sucked,and man I dont even know how it must feel to have years go out the door like this. Good luck on some rebound action,I already found some but then she turned out to be a nutjob. I cant win for jack **** this year,and really it appears nobody else can.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They're all nutjob's.. I just broke up w/ my ex of 3yrs we weren't married, but we do have a child together.. Talk about beating w/ a bat.. They use the kids as leverage.. So be glad it's just cut and dry... Im happier now for sure.. just miss my kids...
Old 12-30-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

x100
I've been happily living in my cozy 2 bedroom condo for over 12 years now and it certainly does make it easier to maintain/own fun cars versus living in a big house.
Plus its just more to keep clean etc. My idea place would be smaller than yours even, with a garage thats attached. I know thats tough to find though. I looked at a nice townhouse Saturday that had a 2 car garage, the problem was it about half the size of my house and only about $45k cheaper. That makes no sense. Hopefully the right deal will come along.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike 00'SS
Wow, Kenny I don't know what to say. That really sucks man. You guy's made such a great couple & went through alot of BS in begining up here in NJ. I'm so sorry to hear this news.
Hey Mike! Pm me your number when u get a chance, I lost it a long time ago....

We certainly went through a lot with the sale of the house and the issues with our 'renter' etc.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
Damn Kenny,

Sorry to hear of this. I have been with my girl since i 1st met you in 2000 and I refuse to tie to knot. Good luck
Nothing wrong with that bud!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zturd
Interesting statement Mr.WS6TransAm01.

I was absolutely taken back by the thread when i first read it. I also attended the funnest wedding I've ever been to with Kenny H. The Hotel nite was insane with all of us and well me Calling everyones room saying "HOUSE KEEPING" FRUFF JOR PIRROWS"! Hell I had my crazy ex-along for that one. Kenny and WS6transam01 know i've had my share of shitty times with the women.
SMOOCHES ALEX

weirdo :-) I'm glad everyone had such a good time at our wedding. Even though it turned out this way, that was still the best day of my life to this point. Everyone lives life with regrets, I don't. I wouldn't change anything, it just didn't work out but I don't regret trying.

I'm quite content to be alone for now, I don't see myself getting back into any sort of a relationship for quite some time.

As for you getting married Bruce, good luck.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1inNM
**** her friends
No, I won't **** her friends. But I know atleast one of mine is/was trying to **** her.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tektrans
Looks from that pic that he has the HAIR for it, lol.
Alex, I hope Mary isn't reading this and saying "oh God-now how much longer till Alex marries me now ??"

Just kidding Kenny..............
My hair was not long at all you douche rockets! I guess its just the pic, but I never ever had long hair. Even my pubes are short as Marc can attest to!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JS
Ken u know how I feel about u and your ex and it saddens me that u couldnt work it out but I know what thats all about and I know both of u will move onto better things as I have and my ex has too..

Again u know how I feel,if u ever need to talk just PM or give me a call
Your a good guy Ken and I wish u the best
Thanks JS! Much appreciated! Lots of people have been through it and most wind up in a relationship again. Thats one part of this process I just can't imagine, mainly because I don't want to take the chance of going down this road again....
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by damon_Z
Kenny, I don't know you, but I wonder why people apologize to you. I'm going to be politically correct and say, Congratulations. You're a free man.

Well everyone apologizes because at the end of the day I failed at the biggest comittment in my life. But that hardly means my life is over, it just means a new chapter is beginning.