Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I was wondeirng if anyone can help me out.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I was wondeirng if anyone can help me out.

It would be greatly appriciated... I ordered a hood off Roger at UsExotics in the spring and still haven't gotten it. I have talked to him on the phone and gotten some email replies with a bunch of excuses. He seem's like a good guy, but then I see some listings of his pop up on ebay and I have been trying to get ahold of him with no responce. I really don't know what I should do.He is located in Biglersville just outside of Gettysburg. The phone # i got was 717 752 0170. I don't know if he is still in buisness or what is going on. If anyone is around there and can check this out for me it would be awesome.... I just feel ripped off right now being out $600 cash. I wish i used visa but I didn't to try and save him some fees....

Thanks,Chris.

Last edited by spaz1; 12-31-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: edit the ph #
Old 12-31-2008, 11:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope the hood shows up. I can understand your frustration.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Teching In

I just called the number that you provided... I said, "Hi, A friend of mine referred me to you in regards to hoods. I was wondering what you had available for Camaros." He replied, " I am sorry I think you have the wrong number" I said, "Oh I am looking for USExotics" He replied, "Sorry wrong number".

Hope this help you out......sorry for your misfortune.
Good Luck,
Kevin
Old 12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by KBearZ28
I just called the number that you provided... I said, "Hi, A friend of mine referred me to you in regards to hoods. I was wondering what you had available for Camaros." He replied, " I am sorry I think you have the wrong number" I said, "Oh I am looking for USExotics" He replied, "Sorry wrong number".

Hope this help you out......sorry for your misfortune.
Good Luck,
Kevin
hey sorry i just looked up the # in the post I put the wrong one in there sorry i feel stupid for that.
I put the right one in there now. 1 717 752 0170 if you want to try again that would be great. My name is Chirs Corea from Calgary Canada. The guy's name is Roger Robinson at Usexotics.
thanks,and sorry about the mis type.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:53 PM
Launching!

i just talked to roger (he called me) 2 days ago...i'm sure he'll get you taken care of soon, he's been having some problems with his dad in the hospital and helping his dad with hte med bills...i wont say anymore bc i dont wanna sound like i'm speaking for him, or defending or anything..just passing on what i know..he has my hood right now and i hadn't heard from him in awhile.....but if i really ever got worried..i live close so i'd just swing by...
..all in all he's having a rough time but i'd put money that you dont have anything to really worry about...it does suck if its been as long as you say though...
the number listed above is his cell phone, but try this number as well..its his actual shop line 1-717-338-0169
Old 01-01-2009, 08:52 AM
12 Second Club

I ordered the hood on May 24 I just checked paypal. Like he said he seems like a good guy both through emails and on the phone,his ebay rating is 100%. But When I see him selling more hoods on ebay and i still havn't gotten mine that is already paid for it is a bit frustrating. If he doens't have time to do it then I told him I would accept a refund and go through vfn. Which he said was a copy of his hood anyway... Maybe see whats up next time you see him if you can. I'll try calling that # Thanks,Chris.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:05 AM
12 Second Club

I still don't have my hood or a refund. Does anyone want to go see what is going on for me.
Thanks,C
Old 02-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

Did you call the other #? Maybe if it shipped it is held up in customs?
Old 02-14-2009, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

I called both the cell # mail box full. the other one he never answers when I call. I get an email from him once in a while saying he is sorry and he will get it done right away and will make me some extra stuff to make up for it. Then nothing happens. At this point I told him send it or the $600 refund then he is listing and selling stuff on ebay. I am just super frustrated. That is why if someone could get me the $600 back I would make it worth your while.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Launching!

i might take a cruise out there for you if it'd be worth it. its about an hour and a half drive. pm me
Old 02-16-2009, 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

I'd be pissed as all hell if I spent $600 on something 10 months ago and still didn't recieve it. You are one patient person.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01 Trans-Am WS6
I'd be pissed as all hell if I spent $600 on something 10 months ago and still didn't recieve it. You are one patient person.
Not really patient just helpless . Paypal is useless for getting money back and I didn't use visa so I would save him some charges. Never doing that again.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My buddy knows roger pretty well, I'll try to see what's up - I don't beleive he's out of business though, last I heard he was moving into making hoods more for the viper crowd.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, some companies change who they are doing biz for and the fbody market hasnt been the same in years and they are still making vipers. MAYBE with the new Camaro he may ramp up production but I doubt it, try the sponsor feedback, maybe someone has more concrete info on contact info.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1IMPULSE
My buddy knows roger pretty well, I'll try to see what's up - I don't beleive he's out of business though, last I heard he was moving into making hoods more for the viper crowd.
That would be great if you could find out what is up for me. He did say he was moving into the Viper stuff but would build me a hood so I sent him the money and still haven't gotten the hood.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:25 PM
12 Second Club

Bump. If you get me my money back $100 Reward
Old 02-22-2009, 11:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey I think I'm about 15 minutes from that place...I'm in Hanover not far from Gettysburg...I'll see what I can do...Keep your money though if I can help you out...

--Alan
Old 02-22-2009, 11:57 PM
12 Second Club

yeah iam with alan.... roger is a good guy. something must be up. jack at westminster speed and sound has been trying to get a hold of him for a while now. no luck i dont think. i will run up to talk to jack tommorow.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by spaz1
I called both the cell # mail box full. the other one he never answers when I call. I get an email from him once in a while saying he is sorry and he will get it done right away and will make me some extra stuff to make up for it. Then nothing happens. At this point I told him send it or the $600 refund then he is listing and selling stuff on ebay. I am just super frustrated. That is why if someone could get me the $600 back I would make it worth your while.
if u havent gotten your hood, why didnt you make a complaint with ebay/paypal? Considering the length of time you have let this issue go im sorry to say that i'm sure you're out of the money if you go through the proper channels for a refund. i hope the above poster is right in saying that this guy is just going through some rough times and he will get you your hood. no matter what i order on ebay, if i dont have the item within 30 days, and the seller keeps making exsuses i make sure i get my complaint in within 90 days, anything past that paypal/ebay really cant help you

good luck
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM
12 Second Club

^^ there realy isn't any protection with paypal. I did try and register a complaint. You only have 45 days to do it. At first his communication was good and seemed like he was a bit backed up and super busy being a one man show. So a couple weeks to a month seemd acceptable to me. But after that I tried to talk to him again his replies got later and later, finally it was past the deadline so Paypal wouldn't give me a refund. I should have used visa to transfer the funds but thought I would save him the fee. Live and learn I guess.

Search this Thread