Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Thanks Tyson @ PAF

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks Tyson @ PAF

My wife decided it was time to get my Wolfe 6 point CM rollbar with swingouts installed. She's tired of going with me to the track and only seeing one or two runs so she did this as a Christmas gift. I called Tyson @ PAF (screen name-TheOutlaw1) and talked to him about it. I liked his up front manor and great pricing so I dropped it off last Thursday. He went out of his way to be at the shop on New Years Day to accommodate me. We decided to go with his style of rear downbar that connects to the rear subframe instead of Wolfes straight bar that attaches to the sheet metal of the rear deck. I also had him fab a pair of CM frame connectors since I went with swingout bars. He made it clear up front that it might take a while to complete due to his supplier. Imagine my surprise when he called me on Monday and said he was finished! I just picked the car up and he did a great job. Welds are excellent and he really took the time to enlighten me on suspension setup and a ton of other stuff. I would do one thing differently, sell the Wolfe and have him install his own custom bar. It would have cost me less in the long run (I bought the 6pt on sale from Wolfe a few years ago) and it would have been a much better fit for the car. Overall I'm extremely happy with my experience at PAF and I would recommend everyone in the greater Baltimore area to check him out for any of your fabrication needs. Tyson will definitely get my business in the future and I'm the kind of guy who doesn't leave my car anywhere. Thanks again Tyson, great work!

Larry

I have the interior completely out but here is a some quick snapshots of the rear bars. Tyson even cleaned up the bars for me to make it easier on me when I paint it!

Last edited by VIPRETR2; 01-09-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good! got any upfront shots?
Old 01-09-2009, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
Looks good! got any upfront shots?
Yeah but that's all Wolfe junk I'll post more pics once I get it painted and the interior back in.

Larry
Old 01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Larry!! Let me know when you would like to weld those header collectors up for you or if their is any thing else you would like to have done in the future..

Thanks again,
Tyson @ PAF
Old 01-09-2009, 09:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great Tyson,but i wouldnt expect any less from you.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Shawn.. I will be calling you soon for a couple of turbo's soon.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Alt
TECH Resident

Tyson's welds are the ****. =] BTW I still have to get down there and nab those valves from you!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

Their here for ya..