Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Ran into the Law today, Lets just say i got lucky and unlucky all at once....

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:29 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah damn him for being mad and ignorant for you going double the speed limit....

Originally Posted by rdm85mcss
Just be thankful he didn't put you in jail!
No kidding
Old 02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by motoo344
No need to rant man, you are lucky. The cops up here suck and pull people over for any reason they can. I got followed last night after dropping my gf off at Dixon. For no reason too, I made a right on campus after making a complete stop and he just flung around and road my *** all the way onto mainstreet by mamas. ********.
Well they can pull people over for no reason and give tickets out for parking better than anyone but they can't stop kids from being muged ran over or killed god kutztown police are great.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SlowestTransAm
Wow very lucky.
I've paid a ridiculous amount of money this year (too much to say ) in speeding tickets.
Good thing you did not get pulled over in Montgomery County MD, there are more cops here then pedestrian IMO
LOL, I'm actually in Montgomery county right now visiting my cousin who's an officer here... gonna do a little ride along action tonight!
Old 02-06-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bikeboy1
Trust me you are very lucky. The cop had plenty of evidence to pull you over and ticket you for doing over 100mph. It's called his speedometer and "pacing" is a legal way of determining your speed. Cops are people to, and many are car people and understand boys will be boys sometimes. Sometimes you get lucky!
technically to "pace" someone their supposed to be within a certain distance for a certain amount of time. but at those speeds they can estimate your speed and you'll still get fucked for it. OP you are one lucky SOB, heres what happened to me when I passed a state trooper doing 145, then passed a second trooper doing 160+ ...for some reason neither of them had their radar on. thank god..

I got lucky aswell, got arrested and had to go to court a few times. I didnt loose my lic but I got $1250 ticket
Old 02-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

When a cop paces a car, they don't estimate the speed. Also, the cop doesn't have to give you a ticket because he stopped you.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
technically to "pace" someone their supposed to be within a certain distance for a certain amount of time. but at those speeds they can estimate your speed and you'll still get fucked for it. OP you are one lucky SOB, heres what happened to me when I passed a state trooper doing 145, then passed a second trooper doing 160+ ...for some reason neither of them had their radar on. thank god..

I got lucky aswell, got arrested and had to go to court a few times. I didnt loose my lic but I got $1250 ticket
What the hell was going through your mind??
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 AM
11 Second Club

I see it says "Failure to stop" did you just not see the cop or what? Were they parked or moving?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tacklebox
I see it says "Failure to stop" did you just not see the cop or what? Were they parked or moving?
Thats not even the point...why the hell was he even going that fast to begin with...
Old 02-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Staging Lane

Holy ****, lol
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
Thats not even the point...why the hell was he even going that fast to begin with...
Haha true
Old 02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

I see you're a fleetion.... Im from Truro, always looking for new Fbody friends... especially the kind who have the same blatent disregard for the speed limit as I do.. hah.