Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Went shooting Sunday/last night

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the woods of Paxton....

I shoot almost every day....my BB gun-- at the gray and red squirrels and chipmunks that come to my deck and eat all the expensive sunflower seed I buy for the 2 bird feeders. Actually, I'm getting to be damn successful killing the little bastards. I also like to catch them in a hav-a-hart trap, then immerse them, (while still in the trap, of course) in a 5 gal. bucket of water. I also have been known to just leave them caught in the trap overnight, running back and forth like maniacs.... By morning, they're always dead from cardiac arrest. Since I've started reading all these gun/shooting threads on this performance car site, I thought trying some shooting of these little rodent bastards might be quite fun, and it surely has been! There have also been some Bears around here lately, wiping out bird feeders in broad daylight, so I might just have to resort to some of the artillery that you guys are talking about. Best wishes. WJ
Old 06-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hit the bear in the eye with the BB gun, they usally know you mean buisness and just give you a high five then leave.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
Hit the bear in the eye with the BB gun, they usally know you mean buisness and just give you a high five then leave.
Thanks Joe, I will try it. WJ