Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Wtf is wrong with county Police in Glen Burnie Md or was it me?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02BLKWS6MD
yeah theres definetly been more then one case of being a suspect in glen burnie for something I knew nothing about. My buddy got locked up for having facial piercings because the person that robbed the Kmart in glen burnie had facial piercings. They happen to be some of the worst cops I've seen in glen burnie, nobody takes them seriously anymore though. Hopefully I'll see you back around Jeffs shop soon man. Keep me updated on that fireturd.
I'll swing thru prolly Mid next week, no later than weeks end. I'll be sure to stop by, it's actually not really out of my usual route and what the hell I can talk f bodys and speed all day long especailly being how anti-socail I am.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah gb cops are something else majority of them are ********.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

File a report against the cop. It probably wont go anywhere though. i just had a cop the other day write me up for 10 different violations like seat belts, tail lights and **** just because he was mad at his wife or something. $850 in tickets. I dont think i am gonna get out of it tho as i called him every word under the sun that i could think of. He was a piece of **** on a power trip though. If he pulls me over again though i am going to file a suit against him for harrasment. And if you are reading this, F you, you piece of ****!