Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I tried to come back from the darkside today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

The Mustang looks much, much better than that Camaro...specially the newer body Mustang.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by subarubill96
f the camaro, i want the kubota lol
I put a deck and four speakers in one of those ******* once. Fun times in the install bay.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

OP, you can't call it the dark side when you play with ******* ponies. Might as well call it the land of rainbows and gumdrops and pink pony buttsecks.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by flak_monkey
OP, you can't call it the dark side when you play with ******* ponies. Might as well call it the land of rainbows and gumdrops and pink pony buttsecks.
What vehicle you own, son?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put a deck and four speakers in one of those ******* once. Fun times in the install bay.
my dad has speakers and a radio in his too, along with a plow and heat. it makes plowing the driveway an enjoyable job. i love that little machine
Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chaman
The Mustang looks much, much better than that Camaro...specially the newer body Mustang.
i couldn't agree more, i really wanted to like the new camaro but it just does nothing for me. maybe with time but i think im still going to remain a die hard 4th gen guy
Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I still like the subtle styling of the 2002 F-bodies more than the new ones. The new Camaros havent grown on me yet. None of the newer lines flow...the tiny rear window, spoiler looks like it's from another car (a Civic), the tiny *** half shaped rear lights, the stupid dimples in the rear bumper, bottom of the front bumper, the way the grille meets the lights and the center middle of the front bumper.....it really sucks. The interior....oh man. Talk about a decent effort but jeepers did it not come out right.

It looks like it started off as a plain car and they just changed random things to make it look different. It doesnt feel like they changed the look to make it special (obviously they were trying to though).

I dont like the Mustangs anymore myself. Looks like the only thing out there thats decent is the Corvette/Viper or some exotic.

Whatever, just my thoughts.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think Nautilus has a ported bower case and a pulley on his Cobra. Maybe you could race him with your LT1 Z28 - loser paints his car pink.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:15 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
looks wise the new camaro smokes both the stangs. im sure performance and handling is a no go.
to me it makes me sick to see how much of a turd thos cars are. its too bad. my car 10 years ago stock went 13.4-13.5 and i had no idea how to drive. 10 years later and they go a tenth or 2 faster to compeat with 500 hp cars. its gross. i like the car but it needs 50-100 more ponys. i dont think i would take it over the cobra, id go for an 03 z06 again. lol
The LS3 feels like it has loads of potential... it should be easy to make power. It's just too bad they put it in an SUV sized car.

I left you a voice mail the other night, give me a call back. Lou was trying to get me to come down this weekend and I may have this SS for the whole weekend, I might be able to bring it down.

I'm just curious... Do you really drive an Lt1 and a Neon? Before I continue on your pink pony buttsecks line I need confirmation on the neon.

Originally Posted by dand35th
hahahaa.. because I knew the trade in would be like $14-15k for a tractor worth 20+.. so I decided to take it back here and use it at the house and do yard work at the shop etc... then will sell it after that... or not.. lol..

you should come up to maine with Lou and if Brad wasn't a *****, we may go up in 2 weeks.. if I can ... new baby any day now
Don't get rid of it now... the market on tractors is weak. With a little maintenance now and then that tractor will out live you, keep it.

What are you guys doing in Maine... you know there's no snow yet. Another one on the way... that will be three?
Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 AM
8 second mod

timmy, this weekend im gone. nascar weekend and lou got free tickets so i think he is coming as well.
not sure tho.

should be around next weekend.

i saw you called i had that golf thing. my once a year golf outing. i go for the free lunch, drinks and dinner. lol
Old 09-16-2009, 08:55 AM
9 Second Club

timmy, this weekend im gone. nascar weekend and lou got free tickets so i think he is coming as well.
not sure tho.

should be around next weekend.

i saw you called i had that golf thing. my once a year golf outing. i go for the free lunch, drinks and dinner. lol
I forgot the Loudon race was this weekend... oh well, I think I've only seen you guys twice this summer. I need to get down there before snow falls.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea flatmonkey dude i dont think u realize who ur talkin **** to lol please if u own an LT1 dont make us all look bad lol. timmy is da man. no question about that. so show a lil respect. and i'd take a 04 cobra over a new camaro any day IMO
Old 09-17-2009, 06:40 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dand35th
you should come up to maine with Lou and if Brad wasn't a *****, we may go up in 2 weeks.. if I can ... new baby any day now
Don't you already have 2? Congrats though Ill be giving you a ring soon for a case of oil and some parts.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:11 AM
TECH Addict

wait a minute here... since when does Noyzee golf?!? are you actually playing? or watching and
Old 09-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Launching!

Meh. Both of the Mustangs are better looking. The black on black (wheels) does nothing for me. I saw one in my dealer showroom with the same color combination. In my opinion, it looks just as bad in person.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:16 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
wait a minute here... since when does Noyzee golf?!? are you actually playing? or watching and
ive played golf for years. its a work thing. i golf once a year and i accually play. im accually not bad, but i do it more for the free food and open bar!!!!

i do like the silly shoes to. lol
Old 09-18-2009, 10:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha you would brad haha
Old 09-18-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

The camaro is sweet but the wheels gotta to go.