Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NFL Fans: After 3 Weeks. How do you feel about your team now?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brady will be back. Him and Moss got their timing back yesterday and with Welker back next week they will be unstoppable.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

another jets fan. im pleasantly surprised. their defense is playing great and keeping pressure off sanchez. i hope they make the playoffs. i have a good feeling about this team. coach ryan is keeping them focused.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
another jets fan. im pleasantly surprised. their defense is playing great and keeping pressure off sanchez. i hope they make the playoffs. i have a good feeling about this team. coach ryan is keeping them focused.
the fans as well as the team haha did you hear his voicemail sent to all season ticket holders for the patriots game? lol BTW Farve's game winning td pass was god-like
Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im a jets fan and also went to the game yesterday so im more then happy with a 3-0 start things are deff looking good with sanchez
Old 09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Launching!

Giants Fan here... Overall I am pretty Happy with the team.

Offensively- My big concern is Jacobs is not running nearly as hard as he did last year. I think the knee injury deff took something out of his step. And for some reason he keeps running upright.... Your a 264lbs running back, drop your shoulders like you used to. The Young Wide outs are comming along great, you can see from week to week an improvement with the Backs and Eli's timings. We need to get Hixon back healthy though. Players need some rest to stay fresh. THE RED ZONE!!!! Holy crap man... one of the worst teams in the NFL and yet we still had some Red zone issues.

Defensively- We need to get guys Healthy... too many players of importance are hurt. Most are still playing, which is good and bad. Bill Sheridan is doin a pretty good job, but we need better run defense.

Lastly.... HOLY CRAP TYNES... Missing Chip shots. Dont make me get the old man Carney back lol

On a side note... I am glad to see the Jets fans finally get some fresh blood and an Offensive line lol
Old 09-29-2009, 06:34 AM
9 Second Club

Brandon Jacobs is NOT running well at all. He even said so himself.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 98hardtopSS
at least they helped the lions with their first win in a year and a half!!

They looked awful yesterday...did haynesworth come back??
Nope, apparently he strained his gluteus...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eagles here. its been really up and down so far. thrashed the Panthers...blown out by the Saints...came back and beat up on the Chiefs. atleast they are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. Injuries are killing us. offensive line, linebackers, QB, Running back. luckily our schedule is nice after the week 3 bye and Mcnabb is supposed to come back.

Kolb has been impressive and gives me hope for "life after Mcnabb". time will tell. im not diggin the whole wildcat offense crap but oh well. Desean Jackson is a monster and has stepped up nicely...seems we finally have some nice weapons at the receiver spot...should make for a good season for Mcnabb. hopefully Westbrook can come back and stay healthy for awile but the back up Mccoy looks like a stud.

with all the soap opera **** thats been going on surrounding our team this year, 3-0 would be nice but ill take 2-1 cause it could've easily been 1-2.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

jeff reed blows.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:13 PM
12 Second Club

Baltimore ranked #1 in NFL power
Pittsburgh ranked #16 in NFL power

Great Success!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by F-117HWK
Skins here. All I can really do is just shake my head. I have them going 6-10 on the year.
Yeah, it's going to be a rough season for us this year
Old 09-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98hardtopSS
Pats fan here...pretty unhappy with the ability to put it in the endzone especially with the amount of talent on the offense. Defense is plagued with injuries but they are doing their job. Field goals cant always win a game. I think Brady will get better as the season progresses but they should def. be 3-0 right now
You're joking, right? The Pats should feel BLESSED to be 2-1!!! Bufffalo handed them an early Xmas gift. Should be 1-2.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rjt2291
Baltimore ranked #1 in NFL power
Pittsburgh ranked #16 in NFL power

Great Success!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steelers look really shaky right now, Ravens look great. Pats are on the decline. They lost wayyyy too much talent on defense, and that's where they're most vulnerable, especially against the run. Also, although the season is only 3 weeks old, they've thus far shown an inability to protect Brady......major problem with Baltimore coming to town. I hope "Tom Terrific" stocks up on Ben Gay for the post game.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ravens fan but i have to say who have we played? the chiefs who have a combined 6 wins in two seasons. the browns who were 4-12 last year and 0-3 so far this year ranked 30th in passing, rushing, defense...........the chargers were the best team this year and they were only 8-8 last year. im not counting my chickens until we play some teams that will play ball with us (steelers, pats etc.)