Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Fremont, NH sled grass drags......

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 01:49 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i do my backflips i make sure im on target.

jk, those guys are nuts!!!!!! its nuts on a bike or a dirt bike, but keep in mind the sleds are 500 pounds!!! they are HUGE!!! how these guys do this stuff is amazing!!! bound to get hurt, but it is amazing.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OUCH!!!! Last I saw on some of the other board is he was doing good laughing and joking. Broken arm, Broken leg and waiting on spinal cord results.

Definitely an oh **** moment
Old 10-13-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Resident

Hannible....that was old news, he's pretty well fucked. Collapsed llung, and severed spine. They can't look at his spine, cause every time they flip him, he stops breathing right. Poor bastard was a young kid too it looked like. Jenn and I had front row seats for it.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Whip
Hannible....that was old news, he's pretty well fucked. Collapsed llung, and severed spine. They can't look at his spine, cause every time they flip him, he stops breathing right. Poor bastard was a young kid too it looked like. Jenn and I had front row seats for it.
Like i said last i saw, they said they were going to put the status on the RaveX website but i checked and didn't see anything there. Just saw it on HCS, it mst have missed it when i first read through. That sucks.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by LT1MCSS
OUCH!!!! Last I saw on some of the other board is he was doing good laughing and joking. Broken arm, Broken leg and waiting on spinal cord results.

Definitely an oh **** moment
ouch.

for sale, 09 rex xp 600rs, never been beat. lol

thats to bad. i heard he was a young kid to. couldnt be an old guy, old guys are to smart to try that stuff.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
12 Second Club

An email I received from RAVE X

--------------------------------

Hey everybody,

As some people know and for those who don't, one of freestyles young up and coming riders, Darryl Tait, was involved in a gnarly accident that occurred at a snowmobile event last weekend.

I have been a fan of D-rail aka Darryl Tait for about a year. He first caught my attention with his youtube videos. I got the chance to ride with him at this years demo for the THC premiere. I invited d rail because of his skills, style and *****, but when I watched him ride it reminded me of the first time I saw Joe Parsons at park X, only D-rail had already flipped. Darryl's commitment to the sport was very motivating to see. Everyday I've seen him, weather in Anchorage or New Hampshire, he was always up at the course riding at 8 am by himself for hours until the rest of us showed up. At a demo on October 11th his tough 19 year old had an unfortunate mechanical malfunction during a flip and under rotated. Darryl was struck in the back by the rear bumper while it cartwheeled over him. He was airlifted to Mass general hospital in Boston. Darryl was diagnosed with a collapsed diaphragm and a dislocated vertebrae which resulted in a severed spinal cord, and punctured his lung. He has recently come out of his coma and is communicating with a pen and paper. Although he has awoken to find himself in the ICU, he appears to be in good spirits and making people laugh. The doctors are waiting for the lung and diaphragm to stabilize before they can work on the spine. They hope to be working on his back in about a week. His closest friends and family have flown down to join him.

His closest friends and family have flown down to join him. They have also have started a recovery fund for D-rail through pay pal where people can go to make donations.

Thank you for your support

Dane Ferguson
Old 10-15-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Noyzee
. couldnt be an old guy, old guys are to smart to try that stuff.
Keep that in mind, young feller, when all you punks are whippin' by my slow *** on the trail! Every turn I make I either invision still being able to f@ck at 70 years old, with all my parts still working, or the bank president knocking on my door telling me to pack my bags!
Old 10-15-2009, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that picture above i think was taken by my roomate's friend from haverhill. its a really good shot of such a horrible accident.

Quick Reply: Fremont, NH sled grass drags......