Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Saints to the Super Bowl

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO;12797886]Vikings were 4 out of 6 in the red zone, not too shabby but everyone counts but 3 fumbles and 2 interceptions are going to KILL you. Peterson....the guy is simply awesome and look at what happened last night. The Saints crushed Brett and there wasnt a call on that among a few other things but 5 turnovers vs 1.QUOTE]

i think it was the viks second drive when he handed the ball off and rolled out and mccray put farve on his *** and there was a penalty called. was mccray supposed to stop and let farve block him?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 608kZ28
regardless it was still a lame joke.

farve turned back into his old self by throwing that pass to a covered sidney rice in the 4th quarter. he hadnt done that sort of thing all year. why he did it now i have no clue. and every time the vikes fumbled, the ball seemed to go toward a saints player. then the pass interference call in OT that bailed out the saints. the vikes had a chance to get the ball in ot but didnt. then we got the refs. hey they are only human. like on so many other plays on Sunday night, the Vikings didn't quite get the break.
I thought it was a good joke.

Sounds like now you actually have something to contribute to the conversation, anything is better than "get over it". So either you watched the game, which I still doubt or you watched sportscenter/nfl hd this morning when your mom went to work and you finally got to get the tv to yourself (c'mon that was a good one too )
Either way welcome to an adult conversation, try and keep it civil this time.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:21 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
Vikings were 4 out of 6 in the red zone, not too shabby but everyone counts but 3 fumbles and 2 interceptions are going to KILL you. Peterson....the guy is simply awesome and look at what happened last night. The Saints crushed Brett and there wasnt a call on that among a few other things but 5 turnovers vs 1.
No doubt turnovers in the playoffs or any game is a bad combo.
Unbelievable!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tektrans
No doubt turnovers in the playoffs or any game is a bad combo.
Unbelievable!
Agreed, Brad Childress said the exact same thing.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
Thats not a mom joke, thats a 30 yr old dependent still living at home Joke.

Point is no one is making a concrete statment that is proving mine or Tek's opinions wrong. I seriously doubt you guys watched this game, at best sounds like you watched Sport Center Highlights.
Yeah thats a fair statement reguardless of anything the Vikes had the game won and Brett threw an interception, on top of having to many men in the huddle so theres the point.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Internet Mechanic

The game was not won, they were in range but the mess up with 12 guys on the field pushed for Brett to make a play where as if nothing happend and stayed at the line of schrimage, the kick would have been iffy.

One play does not make a game. Fact proven that sometimes it comes down to a 1-2 play scenerio but in the end they could have attempted the kick and missed, we will never know.

Penalties were not being called fairly and that is fact, Sports Center made NO attempt to even talk about it, at best talked about how Brett got hit and only showed the ONE penatly for getting lifted and driven down.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:46 AM
9 Second Club

NFL/HD taked about it quite a bit. Especially the pass interference in OT. Favre get hit just as he releases the ball in line with the VERY high profile, hi priority, hi LEAGUE priority Brady rule and it's ignored????????
Old 01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

The game was not won, they were in range but the mess up with 12 guys on the field pushed for Brett to make a play where as if nothing happend and stayed at the line of schrimage, the kick would have been iffy.

One play does not make a game. Fact proven that sometimes it comes down to a 1-2 play scenerio but in the end they could have attempted the kick and missed, we will never know.

Penalties were not being called fairly and that is fact, Sports Center made NO attempt to even talk about it, at best talked about how Brett got hit and only showed the ONE penatly for getting lifted and driven down.
Its always one play that wins or loses the game. Brett could have ran a good 10 yards he had open field in front of him. He Fd up threw across his body and interception. If a definsive lineman is coming at a QB he cant stop on a dime the BS about Brett gitting hit is just rediculous. Go watch golf or something please. They threw a late hit on the Saints a few plays before the one your mentioning when he came around from Bretts right side. Sounds like your the one getting your facts from Sports Center
Old 01-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Internet Mechanic

Originally Posted by jgoodson
Its always one play that wins or loses the game. Brett could have ran a good 10 yards he had open field in front of him. He Fd up threw across his body and interception. If a definsive lineman is coming at a QB he cant stop on a dime the BS about Brett gitting hit is just rediculous. Go watch golf or something please. They threw a late hit on the Saints a few plays before the one your mentioning when he came around from Bretts right side. Sounds like your the one getting your facts from Sports Center
Are you talking?

You make no sense. Sorry. I think you need to watch the game before commenting.

I watched from, start to finish. Brees had the ball when sack attempts occured, NOT late hits.

Get your facts straight first before calling anyone out.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Banned

Are you talking?

You make no sense. Sorry. I think you need to watch the game before commenting.

I watched from, start to finish. Brees had the ball when sack attempts occured, NOT late hits.

Get your facts straight first before calling anyone out.
LMAO whatever big boy Id hate to get into with a Computer bad*** you win Im done with this thread we watched two different games
Old 01-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Internet Mechanic

Your a troll, plain and simple. I can already tell. Since your already "done" with the thread, I do not expect a response but please, prove me wrong.