Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Worst f*ckin' day of football EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 608kZ28
im glad the vikings lost. the NFL would of kissed farve's *** and handed him the championship like they did with jerome bettis and his last year with the steelers. but now we have to put with farve and his decision to retire or not for another offseason
Farve has won a Super Bowl, he has nothing to actually prove. This is not a John Elway situation dummy.

To mention a good story, my manager HATES Brett Farve, he does not care either way bout the Vikes, he is a Dolphins Fan. But he was waiting a GOOD long time before the Vikes lost their 1st game to bust ***** but he went a LONG time before he could say ANYTHING. The guy had his BEST SEASON EVER (stats wise). You Cannot argue with that and the Vike's style of Offense meshed well, VERY well.

Long story made short, there are Haters out there, and I loved the fact that there was not much to be said, until the last play of the NFC championship, and then they got their shot of "Farve being Farve", well for those who say that, your a nutless hater.

People gotta give the Vikes and him his due, they made a hell of a run. HAD they gotten 1st seed, I think the Metrodome would have been the end of the Saints run easily.

But thats the what if's of life.

Good Luck to Brees, Shockey, Bush and the rest, looking forward for the NFC taking home a SB.

Last edited by BlackScreaminMachine; 01-27-2010 at 06:35 AM.