2010 Washington, DC - July 4th Parade

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2010 Washington, DC - July 4th Parade

2010 Washington, DC - July 4th Parade

http://www.july4thparade.com/

Well, we just finished the Memorial Day Parade so now it's time to get ready for the next. I need 15 vehicles for this event, which I hear has a bit more of a party atmosphere. We've not been in this parade before, so it'll be a learning experience for us all. The arrangements will pretty much the same as the Memorial Day parade; staging area, parade route, etc. Let me know via this thread if you'd like to be in the parade and I'll update the original post with a current list of participants. For those of you had a great time at the Memorial Day Parade, here's your chance to do it again. For those of you who couldn't make it on Memorial Day, here's your chance to get in on the fun.

NOTE: Absolutely NO burnouts and NO "excessive" revving of engines. Well, maybe a little revving, but don't go nuts. And again, NO burnouts.

As in the past, we'll join forces with the 101st Airborne Division veterans.

If you're interested, keep an eye on this thread and I'll add more information as it comes available.

If someone has what they think is a good idea... speak up. This is our parade, not mine.

Thanks,
Marc