Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

New member here from Staten Island, NYC

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member here from Staten Island, NYC

Hey guys! Anyone else here from staten island, or any of the other boroughs? Just joined here. Here's my into thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...aro-owner.html

So I just did some reading on here, and see that there's a few SI members that go to the target meets here on tuesdays. I go sometimes with my cobalt ss just look for a blue one. If not I'll have the camaro. Just look for a red one completely stock lol. Would love to meet up with a few locals to show me everything i need to know about an F body since i'm a 100% noob to it. Also help diagnose a few issues I have. So i'll try to swing by target this tues so if any of the si members here read this, come look for me!

Last edited by Chevy Cobalt 08; 07-05-2010 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome man... good luck with the new ride. Not from the city but not far out.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hey i'm right across the bridge in bayridge over by the base...been here for a couple years now and still havent seen many f-bodies in the area
Old 07-04-2010, 09:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome from Long Island!

Mike
Old 07-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by APG12
Welcome man... good luck with the new ride. Not from the city but not far out.
thx

Originally Posted by spcearle
hey i'm right across the bridge in bayridge over by the base...been here for a couple years now and still havent seen many f-bodies in the area
awesome yeah not many around the city. you ever go to any local meets? I haven't been to the ones in brooklyn yet, but have you been to any of the target meets in si? also I sometimes work at 101 restaurant or amnesia and i know thats right by the base. so if you spot a blue cobalt ss ( look at my car domain to know exactly what it looks like) chances are that's me haha.

Originally Posted by LongIsland63SS409
Welcome from Long Island!

Mike
sup!

So I just did some reading on here, and see that there's a few SI members that go to the target meets here on tuesdays. I go sometimes with my cobalt ss just look for a blue one. If not I'll have the camaro. Just look for a red one completely stock lol. Would love to meet up with a few locals to show me everything i need to know about an F body since i'm a 100% noob to it. Also help diagnose a few issues I have. So i'll try to swing by target this tues so if any of the si members here read this, come look for me!

Last edited by Chevy Cobalt 08; 07-05-2010 at 02:21 AM.