Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Police shoot and kill Pace student who runs over cops.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 02:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BAC was .13
Old 10-24-2010, 03:14 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Must have been a very STICKY hood for cops to STICK to it...was this a magic hood? BULL SHEEET! You guys believe what the papers and cops say? This is another example of too much force and the excuse OMG hes going too fast and is going to hurt someone SO LETS KILL HIM!

The cop was CLINGING TO the car! STUPID AZZ get the fk off!

In all my years driving I have NEVER had anyone stick to my hood. Even if you run someone over they CAN"T stick to your hood so I don't believe the story to start with.

It should read something like this....they attempted to stop the driver but he sped off and one of our cops jumped on his hood to try and stop him! The second cop tried to pull him off but he refused to leave the hood knowing dam well his fellow cops could then LEGALLY shoot and kill the driver.

These cops did nothing to help this kid, I hope his family sues their azzes off!

Classic example why most people hate cops, they do nothing to help people. They show up start trouble then KILL people for something THEY DID(clinging to the hood of the car)

Dam i hope these people find a great lawyer!

Last edited by HotSilverBird; 10-24-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, I didn't realize that a cop would find it that important to create a scenario to justify a legal shooting. He literally jumped onto a moving vehicle just so he could shoot the kid? Amazing story you put together there.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by HotSilverBird
Must have been a very STICKY hood for cops to STICK to it...was this a magic hood? BULL SHEEET! You guys believe what the papers and cops say? This is another example of too much force and the excuse OMG hes going too fast and is going to hurt someone SO LETS KILL HIM!

In all my years driving I have NEVER had anyone stick to my hood. Even if you run someone over they CAN"T stick to your hood so I don't believe the story to start with.

It should read something like this....they attempted to stop the driver but he sped off and one of our cops jumped on his hood to try and stop him! The second cop tried to pull him off but he refused to leave the hood knowing dam well his fellow cops could then LEGALLY shoot and kill the driver.

These cops did nothing to help this kid, I hope his family sues their azzes off!

Classic example why most people hate cops, they do nothing to help people. They show up start trouble then KILL people for something THEY DID(clinging to the hood of the car)

I love stupid people....... you shoot to kill not to stop!!!!!! so shooting the tires is a big no no.......it is sad that it had to end this way. but the drunk kid was in the wrong a car is a just as deadly as a gun.. so deadly force should have been used...
Old 10-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

yer all nuts......what a world you young people have created...glad i;'m leaving soon.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

How liberal are you? Goddamn. I would hope a cop would do the same damn thing in my neck of the woods to save the innocent people that would be in danger.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

Lightbulb

In case you missed this part posted less than an hour before your post:
Originally Posted by APG12
BAC was .13
BAC stands for Blood Alcohol Level.
.13 is normally considered rather high on the scale.

No, being drunk is certainly not justifiable grounds for being shot.
No, even being really drunk and attempting to operated a 3200+ pound projectile into traffic and pedestrian covered streets might still not be a valid reason for an officer of the law to shoot someone.
But blatantly endangering the lives of police officers, the public, parents picking their kids up from the movie theatre in their minivans, nurses driving home from 2nd shift etc. etc. because one is WAY too drunk to make a coherent/intelligent decision just might be.

But if you truly feel that strongly about it, the next time a seriously drunken driver is headed directly into the path of one your loved ones/family members please be sure to ask the cop standing nearby to prevent the drunken fv<k from running their course but ONLY if he can do so without drawing his gun.

Last edited by LS1LT1; 10-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:08 PM
11 Second Club

pass me what ever you're smokin
Old 10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

glad i;'m leaving soon.
Have a nice trip.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Giddswat
Have a nice trip.
Hey Mike, was gonna type the same thing, but had to walk away from keyboard for a few to take a breath...lol. Be safe and clean your filthy car!

--Alan
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

yer all nuts......what a world you young people have created...glad i;'m leaving soon.
Yeah, we're all nuts because we understand that cops should be allowed to stop drunk drivers that don't seem to mind the idea of running over people. What a crazy world indeed.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

You are all tossing your freedom away! yer ****** crazy!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dont want the freedom to run over innocent people when im drunk.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Same thing happened here in OKC a few months ago. An african american gentleman robbed a dentist office, as he was exiting the police showed up as he was carrying out a computer. He dropped the computer and proceeded to jump his car and gas it directly at 2 officers. One of the officers fired his handgun ONCE and hit the driver in the neck. He died at the scene shortly afterwards seconds after the EMT's showed up. And what did everyone say? "They shot him because hes black." No, they shot him because his dumbass was breaking the law AND he tried to mow someone down with a car. People are just stupid and do not understand the law and apparently dont know anyone who is in law enforcement.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
I dont want the freedom to run over innocent people when im drunk.
You have the freedom to do so. And the police have the freedom to shoot you over it. Sounds like freedoms all around to me.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is that so? How about the fact that I have the right to carry a sidearm and I do. If a drunk college kid attempts to run me over in the parking lot and I end up on the hood while he attempts to speed away, you bet I'm going to exercise my right to shoot him. So, since I am not a police officer, am I giving away my rights by doing so?

Quick Reply: Police shoot and kill Pace student who runs over cops.