Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

*****ocean city cruise****2011******

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie
Well it didnt help that i tried to sell the weekend as both my car thing as well as part of our one year anniversary(we got married at mackys just over a year ago).....

But when my friends bailed and I didnt have a friends GF to send her out with... I took her along and kept the playing to a minimum.
Mine was ok with the car stuff. But I did have to go in the surf shops and the boardwalk. She even made me drive up to that dumb little town in DE and walk around. Def need another chick to pawn her off on.

Plus not to mention its way more fun cruising up with a buddy. The most fun I had was going up one year with my 4 buddies mustangs....I know right but it was no girlfriends and it was a blast.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drone
Mine was ok with the car stuff. But I did have to go in the surf shops and the boardwalk. She even made me drive up to that dumb little town in DE and walk around. Def need another chick to pawn her off on.

Plus not to mention its way more fun cruising up with a buddy. The most fun I had was going up one year with my 4 buddies mustangs....I know right but it was no girlfriends and it was a blast.
Do what I do take her to seacrets let her have her palm trees and the club scene get her really tipsy take her back to the hotel bang her real quick and leave her passed out and go out in the car all night... See in almost 15yrs of marriage I figured this woman out...
Old 05-23-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Do what I do take her to seacrets let her have her palm trees and the club scene get her really tipsy take her back to the hotel bang her real quick and leave her passed out and go out in the car all night... See in almost 15yrs of marriage I figured this woman out...
Yea thats exactly what I did, but none of my ******* friends came abck to cruise they wound up staying out till 2am and getting wasted. We had 3 gf's between my friends so they went to the movies one night, and then to the beach and fishtales one day. Definetly awesome to be able to get some man time and do whatever the **** you want. So much less decision making, its a "wanna go drive then watch cars.......yep" so thats what we did lol
Old 05-23-2011, 10:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stevo92z28
lol i drove my girl's car all weekend...so i guess i have the right kind of girl? I even got her to race people...i am the worst influence ever. She did want to go seacrets but i just wanted to drive around so i won that part. She knows if i break her car i'll fix it. We have enough 10 bolts to last many of years so i wasn't worried.
Yeah you know I go to OC for the car scene. You are a bad influence though! Now, if only I can influence you to do that cam swap with me this summer...

It was great seeing a few familiar faces this weekend. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather either!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by MysticTealTA
Yeah you know I go to OC for the car scene. You are a bad influence though! Now, if only I can influence you to do that cam swap with me this summer...

It was great seeing a few familiar faces this weekend. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather either!
Thatta a girl! Your a darling SteveO you got your hands full with that beautiful girl and she is a hot rodder... Gonna cost you bigtime. LMAO!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Any exact dates for the fall event?

Going to request off tomorrow possibly so I can definitely make it. Unfortunately it'll still be with the little LS1 until I can afford to finish the proper 408 build up... Might even keep it @ a 6.0.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Teching In

Your a darling girl... Do me a favor I will toss you a few bucks and give you my wish list. Take my wifey out get her drunk and have her order my wish list online. Than all will be good. Tino gots a good one...
Well thank you. See what I can do. Sure we will see you at a meet or Cecil sometime soon. See we hit a mutal agreement. Car parts for birthdays, holidays, and the aniversary is GM nationals. To think I drove a saturn when I met him. Now I get my car back and I'm like nope not fast enough and then start searching new parts.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

another no no i forgot to point out... No matter how mad you are at your wife... never EVER look at another woman and say I wonder what she looks like Naked....
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Rauch
Any exact dates for the fall event?

Going to request off tomorrow possibly so I can definitely make it. Unfortunately it'll still be with the little LS1 until I can afford to finish the proper 408 build up... Might even keep it @ a 6.0.
The 6.0 I threw together in my junk ran pretty well I was told, and its fo' sale
Old 05-24-2011, 09:47 AM
TECH Regular

another no no i forgot to point out... No matter how mad you are at your wife... never EVER look at another woman and say I wonder what she looks like Naked....
I say that kinda **** all the time... then i tell her to try and get a #
Old 05-24-2011, 09:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Depends on how frisky the wife is... Some have asked me the same question, wonder what she looks like naked
Old 05-24-2011, 09:58 AM

Cruisin weekend was great this year, a litte upset I didn't have the Vette down there, but it's cool because we took my wifes G8 down, which is quick, I got to spank some stangers and even did I nice little burnout in the carousel parking garage. It was great seeing all the badass rides down there.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting
The 6.0 I threw together in my junk ran pretty well I was told, and its fo' sale
How much are we talking?

Depending on price, will definitely decide whether I can afford it all at once or will have to build over time.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:25 AM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

Depends on how frisky the wife is... Some have asked me the same question, wonder what she looks like naked
ive had GFs ask me that... and even my wife when she was just my GF. But now that sort of thing just makes for stress and anger...

My favorite use of it is when she is watching something on TV that I dispise(most of her shows are bad enough to be concidered torture). I jus task it about one of the more attractive characters, and boom im normally free to leave and go into my man cave until the show is over.

Ah the fun. Cant wait until next year. Plans now are headers/cam(springs/pushrods)/LS7 clutch&flywheel/wheels/cowl hood/HID fogs/LED DRLs
Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Hey Evilc6, remember how hott that waitress was at Hooters. Does this qualify with my response of Would ya? LOL
Old 05-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Teching In

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, i'm new here. Probably disliked here as well, lol, just thought I would mention something I thought was funny that I now wish I had got on video. At the meet on Saturday in the parking lot across from Belly Busters, I was in the far back next to the black Camaro SS and the grey Lingenfelter Corvette. I was standing off away from my car just to watch people's reactions, and i'll tell ya, it was one of the funniest things I've seen. It wasn't a look of disgust and it wasn't getting laughed at, but rather almost every person I saw would look at it, as soon as they realized what it was they would then quickly look away, like they're gonna catch some kind of disease from looking at it or like the GM police were gonna come take away their car for looking at a Ford product, lmao . 01BlackCamaroSS can vouch for me on this, as I pointed it out to him and he noticed it as well. I bring it up because i'm a car guy, I respect fast cars, I know my Mustang's place in the "food chain", I know its not the fastest thing in the world, and it doesn't have an LS1 in it, but it ain't gonna hurt you to look it over, lol.
Another fun story to share was while out cruising Coastal with my buddy, 01BlackCamaroSS, I managed to scare a silver Corvette into thinking, and warning my buddy, that my car was turbo'd. I actually only have an S-trim Vortech, it's just that my bypass valve is venting to atmosphere. That 'Vette was loping at a 35 mph cruise...my car should be in the high 300 HP range if i'm lucky...but that probably made my weekend, knowing that I would have had my *** handed to me by that 'vette and yet being able to instill some sense of fear into him, haha.
You guys seem like a pretty cool bunch, strange and odd at times, but cool and I can't wait til the Fall/next year to do this all over again, hopefully I'll get some better races in.
I wish I had time to do what I wanted to, as a response to you all's Stang Banging. I figured there would be quite a few Corvette's and FBodys that would destroy me, so the idea was to have a remote-controlled fuel door opener, and have "I'm here to get Stang Banged" inside. Since that would be too much work just for laughs, I was going to just ride around with the fuel door open, unfortunately I didn't think of this til the night before, and i'm not as crafty with painters tape as some people *cough* Reidonly's BOSS 302 G35 *cough*
Old 05-25-2011, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

^^^ damn stangers^^^ lol ok fall cruise thread coming in a few weeks!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 04:45 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03BADGT
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, i'm new here. Probably disliked here as well, lol, just thought I would mention something I thought was funny that I now wish I had got on video. At the meet on Saturday in the parking lot across from Belly Busters, I was in the far back next to the black Camaro SS and the grey Lingenfelter Corvette. I was standing off away from my car just to watch people's reactions, and i'll tell ya, it was one of the funniest things I've seen. It wasn't a look of disgust and it wasn't getting laughed at, but rather almost every person I saw would look at it, as soon as they realized what it was they would then quickly look away, like they're gonna catch some kind of disease from looking at it or like the GM police were gonna come take away their car for looking at a Ford product, lmao . 01BlackCamaroSS can vouch for me on this, as I pointed it out to him and he noticed it as well. I bring it up because i'm a car guy, I respect fast cars, I know my Mustang's place in the "food chain", I know its not the fastest thing in the world, and it doesn't have an LS1 in it, but it ain't gonna hurt you to look it over, lol.
Another fun story to share was while out cruising Coastal with my buddy, 01BlackCamaroSS, I managed to scare a silver Corvette into thinking, and warning my buddy, that my car was turbo'd. I actually only have an S-trim Vortech, it's just that my bypass valve is venting to atmosphere. That 'Vette was loping at a 35 mph cruise...my car should be in the high 300 HP range if i'm lucky...but that probably made my weekend, knowing that I would have had my *** handed to me by that 'vette and yet being able to instill some sense of fear into him, haha.
You guys seem like a pretty cool bunch, strange and odd at times, but cool and I can't wait til the Fall/next year to do this all over again, hopefully I'll get some better races in.
I wish I had time to do what I wanted to, as a response to you all's Stang Banging. I figured there would be quite a few Corvette's and FBodys that would destroy me, so the idea was to have a remote-controlled fuel door opener, and have "I'm here to get Stang Banged" inside. Since that would be too much work just for laughs, I was going to just ride around with the fuel door open, unfortunately I didn't think of this til the night before, and i'm not as crafty with painters tape as some people *cough* Reidonly's BOSS 302 G35 *cough*
Just so you know... (AJ hates stangers) I happen to love them cant get enough of them to be honest with ya. As you being a stanger guy good for you. I am glad you like the car. I happen to like the look of the new Mustang and I am impressed by there performance at the track. I sure wasnt impressed by their performance down OCMD... But there were a couple that impressed me. But yep they are sexy... Welcome over to eastern section... Its all just fun overhere...
Old 05-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 03BADGT
Thanks.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:10 PM
10 Second Club

Just so you know... (AJ hates all fords) I happen to love them cant get enough of them to be honest with ya. As you being a stanger guy good for you. I am glad you like the car. I happen to like the look of the new Mustang and I am impressed by there performance at the track. I sure wasnt impressed by their performance down OCMD... But there were a couple that impressed me. But yep they are sexy... Welcome over to eastern section... Its all just fun overhere...
fixed!!

Quick Reply: *****ocean city cruise****2011******