Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

R.I.P. No pinks all out 2011.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Iv been to 2 events, one I raced in one just watched. I never made the 32 or 16 but EVERY show of 2010 there was Drama..Rich is a tard and I think people got tired of his BS. Look at the attendance of each event, they are down. I think it all leads back to Rich himself. I say bring the Prichett Brothers and 1320X to the game and start a new show..
Old 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder if jackass will get a streetbike to wreck on his new foot race show??
Old 01-06-2011, 08:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
lmao i guess that clowns brothers gsxr was a little to much for him!!! but my god it was funny to watch
Old 01-06-2011, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i loved all out when it first came out but got sick of it fast. the older orginal show was the best cuz it was hilarious seeing kids loose their shiitboxes and cry haha
Old 01-07-2011, 08:05 AM
9 Second Club

I think it's the 9 second cars that they want also. Lotta wheelstands and if they do get to a final many of them could run the hotlaps in eliminations where a faster car may not be able to hotlap like that.
I hate the show, haven't watched it for years. F*ck Rich.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Never did like Rich. Seemed like a real douche that knew nothing about drag racing.........
Old 01-07-2011, 06:45 PM
On The Tree

Last year at Maple Grove a friend of mine made into the 32 group and when the tv crew walked over they didnt even talk to him but the car he was going to race they did talk to him HHHMMMM guess who won the race my buddy they didnt talk to or they other guy they did talk to I was starting to think it was fixed ......any way lets get a bunch of poeple with f bodies together and put up a 10 grand prize and see what happens would you raced your car for 10 grand I f..in know I would
Old 01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow that footrace **** is ...so maybe Rich fits right in there...
Old 01-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Staging Lane

I went to the one here in Dinwiddee VA as well, attendance was non existant. I saw the cars there, soo many cars, so many people that shouldn't have been there, but hey. I like seeing street cars, door slamming cars that were driven there, I drove mine there just chose not to race it. Not fast enough It was sad though, because you could tell rich wasn't on the ball knowing anything about cars, and he kept favoring a **** brown ford f250 that couldn't spool his turbo fast enough, couldn't get it to run down the complete track ect. I hate to see it go because it was a great concept and got lots of people out there to race and have fun, but in the end its demise was because of its success. People would travel across country to see the show adn race in it, but they never changed classes. There were a lot of close 12.2x on the show we went to. I left early because of how bad the show was turnign out...all about drama and the "what'll happen next" Now, if it came back, would I go see it again, yes because there are alot of cool and crazy cars that raced, but I'd probably leave early again dissapointed.

Now, the grass roots boys would be fun to watch, I don't want funny cars on TV or any of that stuff because its not something that I'll ever get to be able to have, but real street cars, 9 seconds to 13 seconds, thats something I can imagine.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

I would like to see the same thing they must drive there and pass a state inspection 8,9,10,11,12 I dont care just no fender racing and there has to be a wat to make sure the car or throttle is floored the whole time and what ever the class's are run them all make it a weekend event ..also a all muscle car shoot out 1960 to 1970 only must be a factory muscle car for a 10 grand prize you see a couple of hemi cudas goin for it or some gt 500 shelbys that would be sweet to see some old school stuff .....10 grand just about anybody would come out and run any thing ..I was at the Grove last year and there was guy there with a 68 Dart gt with a 85 thousand dollar hemi init and a friend of mine who made the show (part of the 400) was worried about blowing a pos 427 chevy big block and he had a 750 hp ls6 bb sitting there and would not put it in the car he didnt want to waste money on header gaskets and oil ......
Old 01-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
HAHAHAHA I saw the clip on Youtube. It was hilarious that his first instinct was to take off his shirt for some road rashed knuckles and elbow.

I understand that they pick the time classes for the closest action, but I'd much rather watch actual street cars race than purpose built drag cars. I think there are a lot of other SPEED personalities they could have host the show, without having to do the arm-drop thing. Stick with interviewing the drivers and talking about the cars and let them race the tree.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

That TV show went down the ******* after the fucked me over IMO

Only reason I'm sad to see it go, is I was gonna give it one more shot... after geting picked twice (first time the car had a failure and I had to bow out, 2nd time they hosed me by clamping a camera over my damn seatbelt, which was to say the least, a HUGE distraction when trying to get in the car!) I figured the 3rd attempt would be the charm.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
That TV show went down the ******* after the fucked me over IMO

Only reason I'm sad to see it go, is I was gonna give it one more shot... after geting picked twice (first time the car had a failure and I had to bow out, 2nd time they hosed me by clamping a camera over my damn seatbelt, which was to say the least, a HUGE distraction when trying to get in the car!) I figured the 3rd attempt would be the charm.
Translation you fucked up and forgot to open the bottle
Old 01-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Race your car!

In the end yes, but if you watched the next season, it was really funny that those ******** weren't rushing anyone to get ready... last year I was there it was "COME ON LET'S GO THIS IS A HOT LAP NO TIME BETWEEN RUNS!" and then the next season it was "take your time, get yourself situated and make sure that you're ready... everything all set? Ok, let's get the cars lined up, all calm and taking their time. No more Asshat Rich yelling as you while you're trying to get in your damn car.

My fault in the end yes. But it's really funny to watch what changed on the show the next season. And when I talked to a couple of the show people later on... there was some acknowledgement that they screwed up. Video tape in the car, clearly saw the belts under the 2nd camera clamp.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Staging Lane

i guess im like most people i liked it at first but dont like the host. i also hate that on the speed channel i never saw the one held at teh summit racing motorsports park in ohio. i would have been there but i had to work that day and the tickets got sold out. i dont think it needs to be a show. i could never let my car go to someone else bc they get the upperhand in the race.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Staging Lane

This sucks. I have been on the show twice and it was great. I was on it in Indy and Norwalk, OH.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a shame to see the show go. Doesn't matter if you like rich or not it was the only drag racing show we had to watch or compete in besides passtime.There might not be another drag racing show. That would suck
Old 02-11-2011, 03:22 PM
10 Second Club

I was kind of hoping someone more knowledgeable about actual drag racing would take over as host.

It does suck that it's completely gone....
Old 02-11-2011, 09:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as stated rich is the definition of tool, and this new show kinda seems like a backwards step, but i did like to watch, even though most of the time it was unrelatable cars. Like stated it was the only competetive drag racing show other than pass time for us. bet some nascar **** or street bike show takes its place!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Race your car!

I'll host the show. NO problem. someone call speed and let's get it rolling again.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. No pinks all out 2011.