Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Sled guys come in!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 02:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brians91formula
I paid more than I should have but this thing is nice.

2004 MXZ 600SDI
3100 miles
Bar risers, hand guards, bar (hook) ends
Triple point carbides w/ shimmed skis to prevent "darting"
Tunnel protectors for the heat exchangers
Tunnel reinforcers
Custom rebuilt suspension
clutch kit
top end was replaced with new piston and rings (because of 03,04 ring issues)
1 3/4 track with studs down the middle (mint shape)

There are a few other things i'm missing I think. I bought it from an older guy who trail rode it and was meticulous about how he maintained it. This gave me piece of mind, so i didnt mind paying a little extra ($3500)
Thats a decent deal right there. sometimes is pays to pay a little more for a decent sled. Congrats! I can't wait for mine! I bought a mint 2005 open trailer for $400 the other day.

Originally Posted by ttranssam
go with the f7.....had 2 of them and there nuts! it would **** on the rev, handeled better, more useable power, boondocked like a mother ******, and is more comfy long trail rides...i beat the living **** out of mine for 12k b4 it poped her...
They are nice sleds a ton of power but i hear the REV is the best sled you can buy.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with the rev and you won't be disappointed. Early last season I upgraded from a piped and reeded zx chassis 700 to a rev 600 HO renegade - I blew a rear shock the first season I had it so I upgraded the entire skid to a used 07 SC4 x package skid with ressi shocks. WOW - this thing hooks and flys and rides incredible! I can't quite keep up with an f7 or an 800 on the top end but I run with them until 100 mph...they don't pull by much. I have never ran mine on a lake. I still need to remove the stock graphics and install custom decals but I don't know what I want to do yet so I have just held off. I love and recommend the skidoo product.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:34 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ttranssam
go with the f7.....had 2 of them and there nuts! it would **** on the rev, handeled better, more useable power, boondocked like a mother ******, and is more comfy long trail rides...i beat the living **** out of mine for 12k b4 it poped her...
not many f7 have pissed on my rev, and on ling rides a pogo stick f7 is no way better then a rev. the rev takes the bumps 1000 times better then an f sled without question.
in the tight and twisty the f may be able to go a bit faster because its low and doesnt get as much inside ski lift but other then that the rev is much better machine.
f7 was a great blaster and lake sled but the rev is a better trail machine. and with the right tweaks i can get a 600 to run with a stock f7 and get the 800 to smoke the f 7
Old 10-15-2012, 01:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and my search continues for my REV.....

Quick Reply: Sled guys come in!