Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

does anybody have a extra clutch master rod to pedal retainer clip for a f-body?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013 | 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Default does anybody have a extra clutch master rod to pedal retainer clip for a f-body?

Anybody local to the West Chester,pa area have this clip I can buy.I lost mine in my front yard somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails does anybody have a extra clutch master rod to pedal retainer clip for a f-body?-crap.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013 | 08:27 AM
TECH Regular

Go the junkyard and look for any GM and pull it from the brake pedal. I know Grand Prixs and Grand Ams have this clip. If you don't have any around you, I'll get one for you this week.
Old 04-15-2013 | 10:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS.666
Go the junkyard and look for any GM and pull it from the brake pedal. I know Grand Prixs and Grand Ams have this clip. If you don't have any around you, I'll get one for you this week.
Thanks man but I went to the dealer today and ordered one,They cost $1 each. but I couldnt just buy one,They come in a package of 5 so I had to buy 5 of them. if anybody out there needs one I got 4 left.

Quick Reply: does anybody have a extra clutch master rod to pedal retainer clip for a f-body?