Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

My Powerhaus-Performance experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cool28
wow bitching at a company while they still have your stuff....Great way to have your stuff get screwed up.
They have already screwed up everything they touched. Except the water pump on a Mazda CX7. No problems with that. I should just forget this ever happened! lol
Old 06-11-2013, 10:50 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

So you still owe them $1500 from your card being denied twice, and you owe them for the powder coating, and you're here complaining about them and their service when you stiffed them on a $1500 bill?
Old 06-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
So you still owe them $1500 from your card being denied twice, and you owe them for the powder coating, and you're here complaining about them and their service when you stiffed them on a $1500 bill?

I paid them thousands, in cash, in advance. The $1553 amount was over the daily limit by a few bucks. I called and cleared with the bank. They charged the card. Then the company they use to run credit cards refunded the money...powerhaus wanted my address to give to that company and I gave it to them. I have since shut the card off due to the laundry list of issues I am having. Lesson learned. If I had paid all of it with a card I could have disputed it that way.

They had the car for 2 weeks. It wasn't done in time. They break peddle went to the floor...and one by one I found more and more issues with the car. At one time we where paid for everything except powdercoating, mount, and balance. I am surprised the small things have been so distracting from the main issues.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Teching In

I dropped the car off on April 15th. Finally was told to come get it in the first few days of May... They have had all this time and my car is still messed up!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 AM
8 Second Club

Received 945 Likes on 701 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncko Macko
I paid them thousands, in cash, in advance. The $1553 amount was over the daily limit by a few bucks. I called and cleared with the bank. They charged the card. Then the company they use to run credit cards refunded the money...powerhaus wanted my address to give to that company and I gave it to them. I have since shut the card off due to the laundry list of issues I am having. Lesson learned. If I had paid all of it with a card I could have disputed it that way.

They had the car for 2 weeks. It wasn't done in time. They break peddle went to the floor...and one by one I found more and more issues with the car. At one time we where paid for everything except powdercoating, mount, and balance. I am surprised the small things have been so distracting from the main issues.
And you want your wheels back... this certainly isnt the approach to getting a refund on your tune and your wheels. You refusing to pay $1553 but yet bitch about them having your $2k wheels, guess what.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Still interested in who the mystery tuner is.....

East coast drama is almost as good as Texas section lol
Old 06-11-2013, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Still interested in who the mystery tuner is.....

East coast drama is almost as good as Texas section lol

From reading though all these posts I was able to figure it out. Surprised that you guys have not!

Again if you guys owned a shop would you have let a customers car leave the shop with the exhaust the way it looked?
Old 06-11-2013, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SLOW SEDAN
And you want your wheels back... this certainly isnt the approach to getting a refund on your tune and your wheels. You refusing to pay $1553 but yet bitch about them having your $2k wheels, guess what.
So your saying that Powerhaus isnt gonna give back a customers wheels?
Old 06-11-2013, 03:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have had my procharged car tuned there and three other close friends have had theirs done as well. We have nothing but good things to say about Powerhaus. In addition, Roshon went above and beyond to fix some problems that my cousin's tune had from another shop.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 1998silverbird
Sounds like they are waiting for him to come pick them up and finish paying his bill.... but then again, I think he's waiting for a personal phone call from them as well. Who knows.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Roshan has been tuning my cars for years, his tunes are on point. I can vouch as a +1 for the guys there and the shop.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:32 PM
8 Second Club

Received 945 Likes on 701 Posts

I'm not saying what they are going to do... but if it were my shop and you didn't pay your bill then any and all of your parts in my shop become collateral to your debt.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im very happy with my Powerhaus Tune that i got Sat. Top notch guys, had an answer for every question i had.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Idk, seeing all the big and small number cars that were tuned by roshan at RPM sounds like bullshit on the shitty tune.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by z28C4maro82z
Roshan has been tuning my cars for years, his tunes are on point. I can vouch as a +1 for the guys there and the shop.
Same for me, hes tuned two of my cars and both have been perfect. Sounds liek a shady deal to me if your questioning his tune.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Same for me, hes tuned two of my cars and both have been perfect. Sounds liek a shady deal to me if your questioning his tune.
Exactly, this guy is bogus. For the exhaust he got what he paid for. Can't say it looks amazing, but you want to cut corners you have to deal with a few issues. I've learned that myself over the years, now maybe this guy will as well.

Roshan and his tuning is 100% no problem. Seems kind of fishy here. Also for him to take you out on the road, and really try to spend the time with you to get everything right seems pretty good to me. Crazy it didn't hiccup at that time. Quit bitching on an open forum about a bunch of good guys over there at the shop.

Thanks Powerhaus-Performance for excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 06:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SLOW SEDAN
I'm sure Powerhaus appreciates you commenting in this thread.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roshan has tuned 4 of my vehicles and I have never had a issue just like stated above. Bihn who does the work on alot of the vehicles there and works on Porsche's,Lambo's etc seems to know his stuff. You have a post count of 2 and the other issues such as the credit card and money owed isn't looking good for you to come on here bitchin man
Old 06-12-2013, 08:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by z28C4maro82z
Exactly, this guy is bogus. For the exhaust he got what he paid for. Can't say it looks amazing, but you want to cut corners you have to deal with a few issues. I've learned that myself over the years, now maybe this guy will as well.

Roshan and his tuning is 100% no problem. Seems kind of fishy here. Also for him to take you out on the road, and really try to spend the time with you to get everything right seems pretty good to me. Crazy it didn't hiccup at that time. Quit bitching on an open forum about a bunch of good guys over there at the shop.

Thanks Powerhaus-Performance for excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!
Why why can a Muffler shop like a Midas make the exhaust work but a performance shop cannot?

Why did his G8 run slower on a Roshan tune then it did with just a stock tune with the same mods?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why why can a Muffler shop like a Midas make the exhaust work but a performance shop cannot?

Why did his G8 run slower on a Roshan tune then it did with just a stock tune with the same mods?
The exhaust shop issue, how much did the place charge to "fix" the problem. They did the best with what they could. The dude didn't want to pay for the right stuff so he got the best they could do on a severely discounted price. They should have charged him full boat. Also, the Midas shop may have "fixed" his problem for cheap in hopes to "buy" his business. This is not uncommon to do, I surely would fix someones car for cheap on the hopes I get his repeat business. The dude should have just paid for the right piping. Dudes trying to have Filet Mignon on a cheeseburger budget.

As for his G8, I'm sure we all can figure out that something is fishy there. Doesn't seem to be all correct with that aspect. There is also a lot that goes into drag racing we can all agree. Was his MPH up, but 60' down. There are tons that go into it, but I call BS. Seems like there is a "mystery tuner" who is F'N with Roshans stuff, and pinning the blame on Powerhaus. Roshan has made my vehicle's pur like kittens, and drive like raped apes. I've always picked up MPH, HP, and TQ with his tunes. Seems to me this is the 1st guy that is complaining that he lost power. Seems funny to me. Roshan is tried and true, and has a lot of happy customers. Me included, and clearly TONS on this forum.

I agree the exhaust didn't look great, but for god sakes don't try to ball of a budget. He complains he spent 6k but cheaped out on the mid pipe....Also knew he had a problem with the suspension, but denied to have them fix it. Dudes a douche nugget.

Quick Reply: My Powerhaus-Performance experience