Northeast Track Days at NHMS 4/21

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 08:42 PM
NTD
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast Track Days at NHMS 4/21

Hi All,

We're a new group hosting track days at the best race tracks in the northeast. We still have spots available for our 4/21 event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. We will be running our Long Format Event for Intermediate and Advanced drivers. You will get 3 1/2 hours of track time, access to instructors, and review sessions throughout the day! Our April Sale is still in effect, which means you only pay $200! I hope you choose to join us and look forward to seeing you at the track.

Please check out our website - www.northeasttrackdays.com - for more information.

Thank you,
David
650-479-6383
www.northeasttrackdays.com
Old 04-14-2014, 09:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Do you have to be part of the club to register, or can anyone at any time (given that there are spots)?
Old 04-14-2014, 09:19 PM
NTD
Teching In

Hi,

No, we do not have any type of membership fee. You can simply visit our website and register at anytime. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
David
Old 04-24-2014, 07:15 PM
NTD
Teching In

Default 5/20 @ nhms

Thank you to the drivers that joined us at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this past Monday! We had a great day with a ton of driving time, plenty of space on track, and great people. Our next event is back at NHMS on 5/20. It will include run groups for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced. Please check out our website for more information - www.northeasttrackdays.com. Also, take a look at our Facebook page -www.facebook.com/ntdtrackdays -for recent photos. We hope you can join us for another great day at the track!

Thanks,
David
Old 05-08-2014, 09:05 PM
NTD
Teching In

Default Exciting Announcements!

Hi All,

Just a few announcements that we would like to share with you.

1. 5/20 @ NHMS - Our next event is less than 2 weeks away at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is a Standard Format event, which is open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers. There are still spots available, so if you would like to join us click on the registration link. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration520.html

2. 6/11 @ NJMP - This will be our first event at Thunderbolt Raceway this season, so we are extremely excited! It will be run as a Long Format event, which means it is only open to Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Please join us for extended track time, in-car driver coaching, and classroom sessions. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration611.html

3. 6/19 @ Thompson Speedway - The wait is coming to an end as Thompson Speedway nears completion. We will be one of the first groups to host a day at the completely renovated facility. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration619.html

4. Updated Long Format - Due to driver feedback from our first two Long Format events we have made some changes to accommodate a vast majority. Here's how it breaks down: 2 1/2 hours of track time, 5 sessions at 30 mins each, classroom sessions, in-car driver coaching, track walk, Intermediate and Advanced drivers only, at a price point $300!

5. Refer-A-Friend - Refer a fellow driver to one of our events and you both get a credit to a future event. $25 credit when you refer a friend to a STANDARD FORMAT event and a $50 credit when you refer a friend to a LONG FORMAT event.

As usual if you have any questions post it here, send an email to info@northeasttrackdays.com, or call 650-479-6383.

I look forward to meeting more of you at the track!

Thanks,
David
Old 05-25-2014, 02:52 PM
NTD
Teching In

Thank you to all the drivers that joined us at NHMS on 5/20. This was our first Standard Format event with a Novice run group, who all did amazingly well - for some it was their first time out! A special thanks to all of the instructors, who did a great job coaching drivers and being very supportive throughout the day. We look forward to seeing this group at our next LOCAL event at Thompson Speedway on 6/19!

Our NEXT event is at Thunderbolt Raceway on 6/11! Our Long Format, open to INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED drivers only, guarantees a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of track time, in-car driver coaching, classroom review sessions, and more! Spread the word as it will be another great day at the track!

Thanks,
David
Old 06-22-2014, 08:17 PM
NTD
Teching In

Thank you to the drivers that joined us at Thompson Speedway on 6/19. It was a great day with a little rain in the morning and beautiful sunshine all afternoon. Overall feedback from drivers - the track is a lot of fun and keeps you busy! We'll be back at Thompson Speedway on 7/22, come join us for another exciting track day!

Refer-A-Friend:
Introduce family and friends to Northeast Track Days and you both get a credit towards a future event! All they have to do is put your name in the "How did you hear about us?" section when they register.

Upcoming Events:
7/22 Thompson Speedway
8/7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
9/11 Thompson Speedway

Thanks,
David
Old 06-22-2014, 08:31 PM
10 Second Club

do you have anymore events at njmp?
Old 06-25-2014, 06:17 AM
NTD
Teching In

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00
do you have anymore events at njmp?
As of right now, no we do not.

--Dave
Old 06-25-2014, 11:35 AM
12 Second Club

I have a C5 Z06 in NH. I'd probably do an event at NHMS or Thompson in the novice class. Any coming up?
Old 06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
NTD
Teching In

Originally Posted by brians91formula
I have a C5 Z06 in NH. I'd probably do an event at NHMS or Thompson in the novice class. Any coming up?
Yes, we have an event at Thompson Speedway on 7/22, which will be open to a Novice run group. Everything has been completely renovated and the new road course is great! You can register by clicking on the link below. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration722.html

Thanks,
Dave
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Upcoming Events:
7/22 Thompson Speedway
8/7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
9/11 Thompson Speedway
Is there anything NOT during the week? Kinda hard to get out there with work and everything and only really have the weekends?
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 AM
NTD
Teching In

Originally Posted by redtan
Is there anything NOT during the week? Kinda hard to get out there with work and everything and only really have the weekends?
Currently we have weekday events available. Next season we'll be adding weekends as we understand that is more convenient for some drivers.

Thanks,
David
Old 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

dam, id like to go to Thompson but ill be at VIR north course that weekend racing

ill def have to get out w/ you guys next year.

i have a Skip Barber license, would that get me into intermediate or advanced, obviously i have no problems if an instructor wanted to hop into the car...theres always something to learn

thanks
brandon
Old 06-26-2014, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

I was out at Thompson last weekend, had lots of fun. Course is a little busy and tight in some areas, but still enjoyed it. Will be signing up next week for your 7/22 event, hopefully there are still spots left.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:40 PM
NTD
Teching In

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00
dam, id like to go to Thompson but ill be at VIR north course that weekend racing

ill def have to get out w/ you guys next year.

i have a Skip Barber license, would that get me into intermediate or advanced, obviously i have no problems if an instructor wanted to hop into the car...theres always something to learn

thanks
brandon
Hi Brandon,
At least you'll be at the track, VIR no less, and not doing yard work or something lol. We would be happy for you to join us at our events. We actually have another Thompson event in September. Run group placement would depend on a few things such as previous experience, specific track knowledge, how much in-car instruction you would like, etc. Send me an email to info@northeasttrackdays.com and I'll get you in the monthly email updates. Also, Like our Facebook page for quick updates as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 06-26-2014, 06:49 PM
NTD
Teching In

Originally Posted by 79_T/A
I was out at Thompson last weekend, had lots of fun. Course is a little busy and tight in some areas, but still enjoyed it. Will be signing up next week for your 7/22 event, hopefully there are still spots left.
Hi 79_T/A,
Agreed, the course definitely keeps you busy. Yes, we have spots available for 7/22, so feel free to sign up when you're ready. Looking forward to meeting you at the track! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

http://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration.html

Thanks,
Dave
Old 06-27-2014, 12:13 PM
TECH Junkie

What sort of speeds are you seeing around the new Thompson track? Are there any long straights to get up over 100mph or is it more of a slow track with tight turns?
Old 06-27-2014, 01:10 PM
NTD
Teching In

What sort of speeds are you seeing around the new Thompson track? Are there any long straights to get up over 100mph or is it more of a slow track with tight turns?
The main straight is about a 1/2 mile long, so reaching 100mph+ is not a problem. The most important part is braking early enough for turn 1, which is very tight. The rest of the course is tight and technical, so it's a great combination.

--Dave
Old 06-28-2014, 09:45 AM
TECH Resident

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

I was touching 120 in a bolt-on LS1 car backing off early to watch the brakes. You have to scrub off a ton of speed, turn 1 is really slow. Rest of the course is fun, especially the back half of the course. Turn 11 is a riot, full throttle over a hill crest coming on to the straight at the top of 3rd gear.

Quick Reply: Northeast Track Days at NHMS 4/21