Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Looking for a reputable shop/ tuner in SE Pennsylvania/ surrounding area

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 12:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Ok I do sales and you know who the good ones are because you see that they are busy and that’s a lot of evidence supporting the claim lol! I’m going to check them out in the spring
Old 04-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ramairjohn2000
Gracias I want to know how it turned out for dpmalibu
ok sorry for the very delayed response. My truck was dropped off on January 28th and it was there for 2 months. Never really got much communication it updates from them while it was sitting there. Finally I ramped up my phone calls after trying to give them some leeway and told them I needed it back because it was my dally driver( was also on the verge of having to share a car with my son) They started working on it immediately at that point and got it wrapped up in a week and kept me updated on the progress once they started working on it. Truck runs much better than it did. Made 492 whp which I am happy with.I'd say the tune as 98% there. There is a couple of things I'm hoping can be tweaked ( I wanted to drive it for a bit to see if anything needed to be addressed) but overall I'm happy with the end result. They are definitely busy so you definitely have to have some patience and definitely keep up on the communication. The work they did is definitely quality and would go back to them again. All of the guys are very knowledgeable of LS powered cars but especially the owner Brad who does all of the tuning. All of the guys are friendly and happy to answer any questions you may have. They took very good care of my truck while it was there.

Last edited by dpmalibu; 04-05-2022 at 09:14 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ramairjohn2000 (04-07-2022)

Quick Reply: Looking for a reputable shop/ tuner in SE Pennsylvania/ surrounding area