Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

who is everyone going to for tuning nowadays

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2022, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Default who is everyone going to for tuning nowadays

Just wondering who people are using for tuning, I'm in Fredericksburg Virginia and looking to get my car retuned because I have a fast 92 intake, throttle body and 85mm maf that are waiting to be installed. In the past I used Frost however he hasn't been getting back to me about tuning my car so looking for some other options.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
Just wondering who people are using for tuning, I'm in Fredericksburg Virginia and looking to get my car retuned because I have a fast 92 intake, throttle body and 85mm maf that are waiting to be installed. In the past I used Frost however he hasn't been getting back to me about tuning my car so looking for some other options.
Frost is still tuning. A friend of mine sent him a FBody PCM just a few weeks ago and it was turned around in about a week.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1BadAzzWS6
Frost is still tuning. A friend of mine sent him a FBody PCM just a few weeks ago and it was turned around in about a week.
yeah he seems to be quick when he's sent a PCM but for some reason hasn't been responding when people ask for dyno tunes. I will probably try to get in touch with him again but if he doesn't respond I'm definitely finding someone else.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
yeah he seems to be quick when he's sent a PCM but for some reason hasn't been responding when people ask for dyno tunes. I will probably try to get in touch with him again but if he doesn't respond I'm definitely finding someone else.
Did you end up going through Frost, or did you find someone else in the area? Im gonna be putting a cam in my bird this winter and will be looking for a tuner come spring time.
Old 09-07-2022, 07:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts

have you looked to see where jeremy formato is ? he travels to places and does a bunch of cars at a rip .
The following users liked this post:
69lemansguy (09-07-2022)
Old 09-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
have you looked to see where jeremy formato is ? he travels to places and does a bunch of cars at a rip .
Seems like he goes to Gettysburg sometimes for tuning. I deciding between him or Pat G.
Old 09-13-2022, 09:11 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mgill
Seems like he goes to Gettysburg sometimes for tuning. I deciding between him or Pat G.
Hi Mike, I'd recommend Chris @ Maple Grove Automotive or if you can get ahold of @denmah in Allentown (Sloppy Mechanics). Jensen Engine Tech bought a dyno and was tuning up until recently and now they send everything to a local guy who I was told is a very capable LS tuner. All sort of close to you. There's also PSR in Pottstown which is hit or miss (mostly miss) with trying to talk to someone.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:22 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by harner
Hi Mike, I'd recommend Chris @ Maple Grove Automotive or if you can get ahold of @denmah in Allentown (Sloppy Mechanics). Jensen Engine Tech bought a dyno and was tuning up until recently and now they send everything to a local guy who I was told is a very capable LS tuner. All sort of close to you. There's also PSR in Pottstown which is hit or miss (mostly miss) with trying to talk to someone.
Thanks for the info I will look into them. I've already decided to pass on PSR.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 69lemansguy
Did you end up going through Frost, or did you find someone else in the area? Im gonna be putting a cam in my bird this winter and will be looking for a tuner come spring time.
nope never was able to get a hold of him, I'm probably gonna try out this guy that's down in Louisa named Tyler Smith apparently quite a few people have gotten tuned by him with great results.

Quick Reply: who is everyone going to for tuning nowadays