Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Pittsburgh dodged a bullit

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Pittsburgh dodged a bullit

WOW, I can't believe the outcome of this game. I'm glad the Steelers won but my hats off to the the JETS and their fans. Man what a game. I dang near had a heart attack.

GO STEELERS
Old 01-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom the roofer
WOW, I can't believe the outcome of this game. I'm glad the Steelers won but my hats off the the JETS. Man what a game. I dang near had a heart attack.

GO STEELERS
I think I just aged 5 years... On a good note, the Steelers did not give up an offensive touch down. They almost beat themselves though...
Old 01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
I think I just aged 5 years... On a good note, the Steelers did not give up an offensive touch down. They almost beat themselves though...
Man you got that right. I broke out a bottle of tequila at the start of overtime to settle my nerves. I'm still pins and needles.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Lucky bastards. Enjoy it, because next week you go down. EITHER the Pats or the Colts will whip your sorry asses. Rookie quarterback--rookie mistakes. Good thing the Jets kicker sucked worse than your QB, is all I can say....WJ
Old 01-15-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh man.... im so stressed right now, what an emotional game.. you could really tell in the 4th quarter and o/t that the jets where worn down.. and pittsburgh was still fresh. pittsburgh played good but damn the jets almost had a HUGE upset..
Old 01-15-2005, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Lucky bastards. Enjoy it, because next week you go down. EITHER the Pats or the Colts will whip your sorry asses. Rookie quarterback--rookie mistakes. Good thing the Jets kicker sucked worse than your QB, is all I can say....WJ

I congradulate and then i get called a bastard and a sorry ***. I want to say **** YOU but i'm too much of a sportsman to do that.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Pittsburgh played like crap other than the few good defensive plays. If they play like that next week there gonna get beat badly by either the Pats or Colts.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tomtheroofer i appreciate the sportsmanship, unlike that other jerk orangess
Old 01-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Restricted User

Two mistakes on the Steelers is what amost cost them the game. An interception and a punt return. Other than that they did nothing spectatular. The Steelers moved the ball at will in the 2nd half. Ben needs to get rid of those gloves. He has played terrible with them on. The defence played awsome. Curtis Martin only gained 77 yards.

BTW Ben came back and made the plays when he had to. That will help in in the future...
Old 01-15-2005, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Caveman
Pittsburgh played like crap other than the few good defensive plays. If they play like that next week there gonna get beat badly by either the Pats or Colts.
I agree, Big Ben better get his game going.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01ws6transam
tomtheroofer i appreciate the sportsmanship, unlike that other jerk orangess
thanks man. I know what you mean . I rooted for the Jets all my life. Except when they play the Steelers of course.

Mark, your right. Ben played well at the end when he had to but Pittsburgh dodged a bullit with those 2 missed field goals. I really thought it was curtains for Pittsburgh.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:28 PM
TECH Junkie

I congradulate and then i get called a bastard and a sorry ***. I want to say **** YOU but i'm too much of a sportsman to do that.
Right, Tom. We've been listening to you morons shoot your mouths off all week, so listen to the truth for awhile. Pittsburgh is no Superbowl quality team UNTIL they get there. The New England Patriots are the WORLD CHAMPIONS until they get beat. I'm telling that little jerk OrangeSS that as well... You are a real sportsman, yeah.... WJ
Old 01-15-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have to say that that was a hell of a game by the jets, also if the steelers play like that next week they will loose. part of there poor show was that i think ben's nerves got to him. you could see that after the second half he settled down a little bit more, but was still not what he should have been. if the steelers play good next week it is going to be a hell of a game. congratulations to both teams for a hell of a game
Old 01-15-2005, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

Right, Tom. We've been listening to you morons shoot your mouths off all week, so listen to the truth for awhile. Pittsburgh is no Superbowl quality team UNTIL they get there. The New England Patriots are the WORLD CHAMPIONS until they get beat. I'm telling that little jerk OrangeSS that as well... You are a real sportsman, yeah.... WJ
Moron? I'm a Moron? Your calling ME a moron? Just checking.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Show some respect for The World Champions, until they get beat. Then, maybe your team will get a little respect from us...is basically what I'm saying. May the best team win the tournament. All week you and a couple of others have been busting *****. You think no one's gonna throw a few back at you? Doesn't work that way, Tom.... Steelers are a good team, but they aren't even Conference champions yet. WJ
Old 01-15-2005, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

Show some respect for The World Champions, until they get beat. Then, maybe your team will get a little respect from us...is basically what I'm saying. May the best team win the tournament. All week you and a couple of others have been busting *****. You think no one's gonna throw a few back at you? Doesn't work that way, Tom.... Steelers are a good team, but they aren't even Conference champions yet. WJ
Man you are really pissed off for some reason. I personally busted no ones ***** this week and I never once called anyone a name like YOU have been doing all along. I only voiced my opinion.

Settle down and chill out.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Man you are really pissed off for some reason. I personally busted no ones ***** this week and I never once called anyone a name like YOU have been doing all along. I only voiced my opinion.

Settle down and chill out.
Tom, read some of the posts of yours and the other Pa. guys have been making the past week degrading the Patriots and the Jets. It was bullshit and you know it...That's what cranked me up--but I'm over it. Let the BEST TEAM win this whole tournament. Best wishes to your team the rest of the way.. WJ
Old 01-15-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Addict

Tom, read some of the posts of yours and the other Pa. guys have been making the past week degrading the Patriots and the Jets. It was bullshit and you know it...That's what cranked me up--but I'm over it. Let the BEST TEAM win this whole tournament. Best wishes to your team the rest of the way.. WJ

Thank you WJ. I myself only voiced my opinion. In never once degrated any team. The worst I said "defending the steelers of course because you guys were not very kind either at times" was that the Pats had no debth. I personally do not condone the actions or posts of other Steeler fans.

I never once called any team or fan a name like LOSER or MORON. I agree there has been some hating going on this week but not from me man. I was just having some fun.

Pittsburgh dogded a bullit tonight. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. If they don't step up their play they will be gone.

The Pats are the champs until they get beat. No One can take that away from them.

I will be rooting for the PATS tomorrow because I think the Colts will be more of a handfull for the Steelers than the Pats will but hey, I could be wrong.

Good luck to the Pats and the PAT fans tomorrow.

Tom
Old 01-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Restricted User

You take all of this way too personally. It is supposed to be fun.
Now if it weren't for 2 plays, the score would have been 20-3 and the Steelers would have looked a lot stronger, but the plays did happen and it almost cost us the game. Don't get all nuts about how the Steelers play. We handed the Patriots their *** a few weeks ago so chill out. Let us enjoy our win and worry about beating the Colts tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

From the time football was thought of there has been trash talking. I played football and in every game I played in I talked **** and every game I go to I talked ****. If u get close to the sidelines u will here players on the field trash talking its apart of football. The reason why everyone watches football is because of the trash talking and banging of heads play after play if u dont like it well then I would have to say go watch baseball or watch figure skating. Coaches talk **** to one another and place bets **** even the cities mayors place bets and talk ****. Football wouldnt be football if u couldnt talk **** and usually the ones who take it to heart are usually the ones who are either sore losers or there team just flat out sucks. That game is over so the trash talking for it is done and Ill say it was one hell of a good game. When a team gets to the playoffs there season starts all over again everything they did in the season doesnt matter anymore. The jets are a good team but for u to make it through the playoff it has to be a team effort not saying the jets didnt play as a team becasue they did but the steelers just played better as a team. Good teams find ways to win and let the trash talking start for next weekends games