Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

terri schiavo dies

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
not 100% sure on the quadrapalegic but i believe she is parilized? but she still can talk and respond ect. is this correct?
if so that is a huge difference then laying in bead 24/7/365!!! having no control or responce to anything!
You beat me to it Brad.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:05 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, i think we agree.
but opinions are good, it keeps the world going around.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

not 100% sure on the quadrapalegic but i believe she is parilized? but she still can talk and respond ect. is this correct?
if so that is a huge difference then laying in bead 24/7/365!!! having no control or responce to anything!
Listen kid, **** with me about her and I will hunt you down. Thats not a cyber threat thats a reality. She was born the way she is. A true 1 in almost a million case. I cant even come close to pronouncing the disease but it takes away all muscle tone. Myochondial something. Its real and I'm not lying about it. I know what here husband went through, my sister does it every ******* day of that little girls life.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RealQuick
You beat me to it Brad.
Listen real quick, she lives in Mass, you want to meet her father? I can arrange it. Along with a few concerned raltives. I'm on the west coast so you wont have the pleasure of meeting me. But if you think your so tough over the internet, put your money with your mouth is.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:12 PM
8 second mod

take a step back and read, then a deep breath. i asked is she responsive? is she able to see you and respond to you ect? thats what i said, so dick face. come hunt me down, but remember to read first. your a bigmouth!
and i never said it was a lie, fine whatever, its not your fault hers ect, and i know how great life is, my girls sister is going threw a very premature birth, and they are having many many complications with it, and noone is even aloud to see him, so again breath a little!!!
i asked a question also. is she in the state of a parilized person? like scott. has total controll ect, is she like (cant spell his name)super man? cant move anything but still responsive? or is she total bed ridden? thats what im asking.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Banned

take a step back and read, then a deep breath. i asked is she responsive? is she able to see you and respond to you ect? thats what i said, so dick face. come hunt me down, but remember to read first. your a bigmouth!
and i never said it was a lie, fine whatever, its not your fault hers ect, and i know how great life is, my girls sister is going threw a very premature birth, and they are having many many complications with it, and noone is even aloud to see him, so again breath a little!!!
i asked a question also. is she in the state of a parilized person? like scott. has total controll ect, is she like (cant spell his name)super man? cant move anything but still responsive? or is she total bed ridden? thats what im asking.
Ok tough guy give me your address. I;m from NE. I wont have trouble finding it.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:13 PM
8 second mod

99, no offence, but you have issues.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:14 PM
TECH Resident

A few days ago me and my Fiance wrote up what we want to happen to us in case of something like this and gave COMPLETE control to each other. Parents dont always see things the same way there children do. A five minute conversation or 10 minutes to make a binding contract could of avoided all this BS.

On a side note my grandfather pretty much starved himself. His wife (My grandmother) died of cancer about 7 years ago and he was heartbroken but pressed on. Then he developed ALS couldn't do anything else he enjoyed (didnt have any strength in his hands to even turn a key to start a car) and he wanted to die. Started a whole war in within my family on how can you do this, we need to help him, and if you dont try any to help him blah blah blah. I visted him a week before he actually passed and we were just talking about stuff. Right when I got there the first words out of his mouth were "You are the first one who came over without food" and I told him I know what he is doing and dont blame him for it and just want to visit......it was the first time I saw a smile from him in awhile. This was the first time a though about writing something up about what quality of life means to me but I never did until a few days ago. Basically people need to stop trying to save evrybody and mind there own F'ning business, there are plenty of people out there asking for help but are not recieving any.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
8 second mod

you think everyone wants to fight you? maybe you need anger managment.
noone attacted you personaly, so
Old 04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Listen real quick, she lives in Mass, you want to meet her father? I can arrange it. Along with a few concerned raltives. I'm on the west coast so you wont have the pleasure of meeting me. But if you think your so tough over the internet, put your money with your mouth is.
Listen up *****, I am asking whether or not she is alert and responsive, because schiavo wasnt. I am saying you cant compare the two cases. I have no problem rearranging some faces...your the only internet tough guy, and from where I sit you aint that tough.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:17 PM
8 second mod

aberdeen ave
peabody ma 01960
right off lynn street about 20 min from boston. its not hard to find
Old 04-01-2005, 02:19 PM
8 second mod

99, remember the good old days in school??? take a chill pill man.
come on over from the west coast to kick my *** because i have an opinion. hhmmmm sounds pretty productive to me.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:22 PM
TECH Junkie

come on over from the west coast to kick my *** because i have an opinion. hhmmmm sounds pretty productive to me.
Brad - dont worry. He is all worked up because he thinks we are making fun of his niece. If he had reading skills there wouldnt even be a discussion right now. Its clear to me we are trying to show that an alert coherent person should not have to die because of their state of being.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 9T9BlueTA
A few days ago me and my Fiance wrote up what we want to happen to us in case of something like this and gave COMPLETE control to each other. Parents dont always see things the same way there children do. Afive minute conversation or 10 minutes to make a binding contract could of avoided all this BS.

On a side note my grandfather pretty much starved himself. His wife (My grandmother) died of cancer about 7 years ago and he was heartbroken but pressed on). Then he developed ALS cant could do anything else he enjoyed (didnt have any strength in his hands to even turn a key to start a car) and he wanted to die. Started a whole war in within my family on how can you do this, we need to help him, and if you dont try any to help him blah blah blah. I visted him a week before he actually passed and we were just talking about stuff. Right when I got there the first words out of his mouth were "You are the first one who came over without food" and I told him I know what he is doing and dont blame him for it and just want to visit......it was the first time I saw a smile from him in awhile. This was the first time a though about writing something up about what quality of life means to me but I never did until a few days ago. Basically people need to stop trying to save evrybody and mind there own F'ning business, there are plenty of people out there asking for help but are not recieving any.
Its a very terrible thing. We have a similar situation that just passed on as well. My grandmother and great aunt (sisters). my great aunt passed on and my grandmnother is mad at her for not trying harder, for just giving up. She was pre ALZ and wasnt happy about it. Its a quality of life issue. I dont think you can predict how your going to feel 20 years from when you sign a peice of paper today. If I'm old an miserable but my kids still love me and want me it would be selfish of me to give up. To just think about myself. Thats me. I love my kids more than myself, right now and value life as the precious commodity that it is. I think that all comes with maturing and growing up. There is no doubt its family business. I just think her family should have been allowed custody.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Ok tough guy give me your address. I;m from NE. I wont have trouble finding it.
Grow up.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Banned

aberdeen ave
peabody ma 01960
right off lynn street about 20 min from boston. its not hard to find
no ****. The first house we lived in was in Peobody. I know right where you are. Still have relatives not that far from you either. I was born in Beverly and lived in Danvers til moving to NH. I know the area very well. I drove back there year before last for a Pats game and am thinking about doing it again.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Banned

Yes in the good ole school days we kicked peoples asses becasue we didnt like their opinions.

"come on over from the west coast to kick my *** because i have an opinion. hhmmmm sounds pretty productive to me."

I'm a stay at home dad. I play cs all day.

It would actualy be very productive for me
Old 04-01-2005, 02:28 PM
8 second mod

good, then you should find me. who in peabody do you know? whats your name?
my cusin lives in danvers.
hell, you want to kill me and we used to live next door.
if your so prolife, why such a fighter?
Old 04-01-2005, 02:30 PM
8 second mod

stay at home dad. so your wife is a bread winner?
thats good for you.
but if you come here who will watch your kids?
Old 04-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Banned

good, then you should find me. who in peabody do you know? whats your name?
my cusin lives in danvers.
hell, you want to kill me and we used to live next door.
if your so prolife, why such a fighter?
I'll let you live. And then we'll see what life choices you make. I just think until your faced with the same situation you dont know what your talking about. So lets even it up for you.