Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

How to waste 180 Grand

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangesomSS
“Speeding was definitely a factor,” Sgt. Early said.
Ya think?

lol, I was just about to post that
Old 02-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Teching In

His daddy has more $$$$ than God...............
Old 02-11-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

how did he even get to 60+mph at 5:45 there? Seems to me that would be jammed by cars taht time knowing that road. And how did he end up in that parking lot? If he was going uphill, he had to cross the three opposing lanes of traffic. If he was coming down the hill, who's dumb enough to race down a hill? And that's a pretty steep hill. Was thinking maybe coming across from one of the streets that come from 290, but not sure how they line up with the hess station there. I'm guessing he was coming down the hill. Strange all the damage to wife and property, I didn't notice any injury to mr chambers, did I just miss it? I don't think he could have been racing there then, maybe he was just speeding and not paying attention and someone cut him off, then by the time he noticed, no choice but to swerve...by the way, I'm 33 and last weekend had a date with a cute 21 y/o, you don't have to have money necessarily lol.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah the Herb Chambers chain is HUGE....that car isn't even a blip on his radar!
Old 02-11-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Shooter_Jay
how did he even get to 60+mph at 5:45 there? Seems to me that would be jammed by cars taht time knowing that road. And how did he end up in that parking lot? If he was going uphill, he had to cross the three opposing lanes of traffic. If he was coming down the hill, who's dumb enough to race down a hill? And that's a pretty steep hill. Was thinking maybe coming across from one of the streets that come from 290, but not sure how they line up with the hess station there. I'm guessing he was coming down the hill. Strange all the damage to wife and property, I didn't notice any injury to mr chambers, did I just miss it? I don't think he could have been racing there then, maybe he was just speeding and not paying attention and someone cut him off, then by the time he noticed, no choice but to swerve...by the way, I'm 33 and last weekend had a date with a cute 21 y/o, you don't have to have money necessarily lol.
Jay, he was going down the hill from the Plantation St. traffic light. The road is all washboard w/small frostheaves in that area. I'm pretty sure he got into it at the traffic light, and another car pulled out of a side street, or the station and the GT driver must've just lost control. Frank St. is aways farther down the hill. And, BTW, once that 21 yr. old cutie finds out that you don't have alot of money, she won't be on your arm for long.... WJ
Old 02-11-2006, 05:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Didn't mean to imply she is still available to me. Still working out the keep them around part, but I've been having plenty of dates with hot 20 somethings :-) oh and it wasn't my arm she was on that was the good part

Anyway this accident got me thinking...back a few years ago when I lived across from lake quinsig from that accident, my 20 y/o neighbor used to have this superhot young chick show up for him in this sweet brand new boat of a cadillac with dealer plates. Said she was married to some super-rich car dealership guy that was much older than her. I wonder what the chances are that it was them. She was so hot...

One other thing, just took my z out for a spin up the street, first time since november. Damn that thing rules

edit: maybe the missing part of the combination is the money part....ok well I'm working on that part too
Old 02-12-2006, 06:09 AM
TECH Junkie

If it's there for the takin'---you gotta grab it, Jay...Best wishes. WJ