Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Shows/Cruises in the Binghamton area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shows/Cruises in the Binghamton area?

i live in southern dutchess county but i go to school up in binghamton, and spring is coming up, so i was wondering if anyone is up here and knows about any local get togethers, it kills me having the car up here and not being able to do anything with it on nice weekends, i end up just wasting gas cruising on the highway which i cant really afford! any help would be great, thanks, Paul
Old 02-23-2006, 06:00 AM
TECH Addict

I went to school there too, class of '00. There used to be a small cruise in that happened on Saturday nights at the Vestal Plaza, but some people complained, it and moved to the Town Square Mall. They were still having them when I graduated, but I haven't been up there with any frequency in a long time so I don't know if it still goes on. Not really a hot bed for cars up there.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Check out the Twin Tiers Camaro/Firebird Club. Here's their website: http://members.fbody.com/twintiers/

I went to school in Corning for my Associates.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

not a hot bed is an understatement, i think i have the only V-8 let alone SS up here...if not ive never seen another, there are a few 6 cyl camaros and mustangs, and thats it, best run in ive had was with a WRX STi and it still wasnt much of a challenge, i actually live behind vestal plaza now, so i guess ill wait and see what happens, thanks tho
Old 02-23-2006, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

i know there is a classic car show and cruise in norwich every year. it is put on by the automotive museum in norwich i think. can't remember the name of the museum right now though.
they have a lot of early stuff, really cool to see.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeep0084
i live in southern dutchess county but i go to school up in binghamton, and spring is coming up, so i was wondering if anyone is up here and knows about any local get togethers, it kills me having the car up here and not being able to do anything with it on nice weekends, i end up just wasting gas cruising on the highway which i cant really afford! any help would be great, thanks, Paul
Wow man, your a homo. Your the only V8 huh...only SS. Thats real funny...I only saw over a 100 V8 cars today cruising and about 20 LS1 cars, and a handful of them were SS's. If you dont see 4th gens around or V8 cars your eyes must be closed. PM me if you actually want to find out about some cruise ins or hangouts.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Launching!

^^^What he said. I seen a ton of F-body's, Vette's, GT's and old muscle cars out today.

Derek
Old 04-30-2006, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

http://www.holtononline.com/topsdown...ws/cruise.html

Might give you some ideas.......