Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Happy Saturday!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy Saturday!!!!!!

Sooooo, I think I made the best move of my life today! I called the girl who I was going to marry a fat ******* coke *****!!!!! I really did love the girl....but she was a mean bitch with a hormone problem rivalled by no other. I thought I would be all sad, cause I was sad, when I played the nice guy and she wasn't havin' it.....but when I blasted her, I imediatly felt better. The only down fall is, she put me on speaker phone just in time for her whole family, including 5yr old daughter who I did love, to hear it! Oh well it was worth it.

Now, on to bigger and better things! I happen to be in Charleston SC, home of some of the prettiest and nicest girls in the Country. Also...when I either repo her car, or get her to transfer the loan, I will have loads of mod money for the truck, or a nice daily driver! (Hmm, I was shooting for low elevens...but low tens sounds better!)

And now....to the bar!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oooh, i hate when they have hormone problems...

i guess its a good thing that since you knew there were problems that you bailed now rather than getting married and hating every moment of it.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:29 PM
9 Second Club

Yup Charleston is excellent hunting grounds! I used to live in Surfside beach, SC. Just south of MB. And I have a friend with a house on the ocean in Charleston.... I'm actually headed down there with a couple friends in april to do the same thing! Goodluck!
Old 02-25-2006, 08:58 PM
8 second mod

i need to tell you the truth, i hope you stay apart this time. she was nasty! you are better off without her. maybe now you can hang with us again. lol
Old 02-25-2006, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

Must feel liek u got some weight off your shoulders. I have family in Mt. Pleasant and Charleston and yes the women are super fine...they are sooo damn nice as well. I was down there about a year ago and the only f-body I remember seeing was a sick *** white LT1 Firehawk. Hows that new bridge they built?? My cousins husband was in charge of the construction of it but anyways the old bridge scared the **** outta my one uncle from PA when he went over it that he had to take the long way into Charleston everytime since then from Mt. Pleasant just to avoid it. I hope to live there one day when I have a life out of college.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

**** her man.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:52 AM
TECH Resident

Wow good for you. Aaron you the man
Old 02-26-2006, 08:16 AM

I was born in Charleston and lived in Summerville for about 13 years.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

no more sweaters to make fun of
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by nikon1999
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by nikon1999
Old 02-26-2006, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

damn you noyes you beat me to it.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:42 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
damn you noyes you beat me to it.
get your *** over my house!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by StealthFormula
Must feel liek u got some weight off your shoulders. I have family in Mt. Pleasant and Charleston and yes the women are super fine...they are sooo damn nice as well. I was down there about a year ago and the only f-body I remember seeing was a sick *** white LT1 Firehawk. Hows that new bridge they built?? My cousins husband was in charge of the construction of it but anyways the old bridge scared the **** outta my one uncle from PA when he went over it that he had to take the long way into Charleston everytime since then from Mt. Pleasant just to avoid it. I hope to live there one day when I have a life out of college.
First off...I don't know how to do double quotes...so Brad....I would expect nothing but honesty from my friends dude. And yes she was. She could be so ******* awsome sometimes..but for the most part she was a mean ******* bitch. I think I loved her daughter and family more than her. Infact I know I did. Thanks for being honest...I'd rather that, than have you tell me you like her if you don't.
Stealth...Yes, I feel so much better! I am in Mt. P now, right on the IOP Connector. The new bridge is amazing!!!! And yes, I shat myself once or twice going over the old one...you have to drive it to understand. As for the girls down here..OMG!!!! I almost (read: coulda if I wasn't ripped!) hooked up with the guiness girl the other night...and I have some little girl picking me up in about an hour, that gets wet over fast cars.

As for the sweater comment....**** all y'all!!!!!!!
Everyone else....thanks for the kind words and support.
To the Noyzee crew...I can promise, from this point on, I know who my true friends are, who has my back when times are hard, and where my priorities will lie from this point on....I just hope that fridge is stocked when I get home!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Oh and Brad...don't worry dude, its for good this time! Like I said she put me on speaker phone when I called her everything from coke *****, to stretch marked ****, to you name it...in front of her parents and daughter!!!! (I really wish they didn't hear that part)

Dave...I got a good buddy in slummerville! real close to cooper river/low country dragway! cool place.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:02 AM
8 second mod

haha, your gone. the fridge is always stocked!! you know that, you just have to come home.
t you been there so long you said ya'lll
Old 02-28-2006, 12:30 AM
TECH Resident

Good for you aaron....if she get's wet over fast cars you best hook up that truck quick because it's a turd (realize I drive a sentra ser )
Old 02-28-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Resident

Oh...don't you worry buttas...the truck is getting hooked up as we speak, more than I had imagined it would! (I swear I just brought it in for a tune, and fuel pumps!)